Good Guy Kim Calhoun aka "geckogeek*" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
Siphon
Kim Calhoun aka "geckogeek*"

Today I received two beautiful male geckos from Kim Calhoun of thegeckogeek.com (via Pangea [geckogeek]). I was thoroughly happy with my pre-purchase communication with Kim, she is passionate about her animals and you can really tell she loves talking about them and knows each of them personally. One of the geckos I received was technically 'adopted' and she was kind enough to approve me as an adopter for this absolutely fabulous boy and give me his entire background story as she did with the other male I purchased.

The geckos arrived well-packaged and were shipped out on time and with the carrier I preferred although it was not her default shipper; Kim communicated with me throughout the entire process and was willing to work with my shipping requests. I highly recommend her if you're looking for cresteds. I hope to be fortunate enough to do business with her again in the future. Thanks, Kim!

Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
juliethegr8t
I recently purchased a crested gecko female from Kim, and she was a fantastic seller - one of the best I've dealt with! She was absolutely wonderful in describing the actual gecko and told me all about her specific likes and habits as well as her breeding history. She provided me with additional photos of the gecko when asked as well as photos and links to offspring. I have never dealt with a breeder who *wanted* to provide the information like she did - Kim told me that this was the kind of information she wished people would share with her when she makes gecko purchases! I certainly know I appreciated it! She also got the gecko shipped promptly when the weather was appropriate, and the gecko arrived in great shape. Thank you Kim for a wonderful transaction and a beautiful gecko!

Julie
Familiar Exotics

Old 11-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
emilylovesherps
Kim was a joy to work with! We did a bloodline trade this year, which went beautifully, plus she added an extra to the box!! She is an asset to our community, and you can trust her as one of the Good Guys

Old 11-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
bulldog812
I recently purchased 2 Geckos from Kim, she was a pleasure to deal with! The whole transaction went as smooth as one could go. I am very happy with the Geckos, the box arrived early and the geckos were just fine. I will keep an eye on her future breeding projects for another purchase

Old 12-10-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
jerseygirl
I purchased a few geckos this season from Kim Calhoun - The Gecko Geek and each one of them is even more beautiful than their photos. They arrived healthy, well cared for and well packaged. Kim is WONDERFUL with communication and always takes the time to respond promptly. I MOST DEFINITELY WILL be buying geckos from Kim again!

Old 01-10-2013, 01:47 AM   #6
Ghost Morph Exotics
Recently purchased some Crested Geckos from Kim - She is extremely knowledgable and passionate about her work! The time and effort that she puts into her geckos and customers is of the highest caliber! All of our Cresteds that we have purchased from Kim are thriving - Thanks Kim !

Mark Vartanian
-Ghost Morph Exotics-

Old 02-09-2013, 03:23 AM   #7
CandiceMM
Kim Calhoun is an amazing warm person. She was my first experience buying any type of animal online and all I can say is how lucky I am to of had it be her. She is undoubtedly 100% committed to the love and wellbeing of her animals. Her communication with me and all of the information she provided went up and beyond expected. She helped me figure out future pairings and gave me extensive backgrounds on all the Cresties I inquired about. I will give Kim 1,000 thumbs up and recommend anybody and everybody to go to her for a future Crestie. I cannot wait to work with Kim again as she has made my first online purchase memorable and so meaningful. Thank you Kim you are sincerely one of the great ones!!
Love Candice, Dangeroo, Samiam, Crumpet and Northbee <3

Old 03-18-2013, 02:50 AM   #8
b4iwascrzy
Thumbs up Excellent Customer Service, Exemplary Quality

On March the 7th of this year I received an absolutely beautiful gecko from Kim Calhoun (The Gecko Geek). In particular, I was drawn to the unique "one of a kind" beauty of this gecko, which was a direct product of Kim's talented Dam / Sire pairing. Not only did Kim excel in each step of assisting me with this purchase, she was extremely thoughtful and considerate (willing to work with me on both payment and delivery time - as she knew I was dealing with a job transition). She knew that I really wanted to own this gecko and she went far beyond typical customer service to make the purchase a reality for me. Not only was this a stellar transaction, I've also gained a valued friend who has never failed to respond immediately and patiently to my many questions outside the realm of this purchase (she has even provided valuable insight regarding other purchases and thereby allowed me to benefit from her hard won knowledge). I'm very proud and happy to be an satisfied member of the Gecko Geek family and I am always watching Kim's gecko postings for another lovely addition to the collection I am establishing. Thanks to Kim, I have a wonderful new gecko that is beautiful and a joy to own; along with his unique beauty, coloring, and structure he ALSO has a marvelous personality! I would not hesitate to wholeheartedly recommend The Gecko Geek and her beautiful and lovingly nurtured geckos - every step of the process, from first contact to packing, shipping and delivery was dealt with professionalism and kindness.

Quite obviously, I will definitely return to do business with the Gecko Geek!
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2013, 03:47 AM   #9
haleybabs
Thumbs up

I recently got several geckos from kim calhoun at the gecko geek and i couldnt be more hapy with them. All the geckos that came in were healthy and beautiful. Just as described and looked the same as there pictures. She is a very nice person to work with and very knowledgeable. I will definitey be buying more geckos from her in the future and i highly recommend her.

Old 04-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #10
MdngtRain
Kim is a pleasure to work with, and very helpful with information I was lacking. I sold her a gecko a few weeks ago. After not having shipped anything for years myself, Kim was more than helpful in assuring I had all my bases covered with my shipping. Fast payment, great communication. I'm sure I would buy from Kim if ever in the market again based on my dealings with her as a customer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!