Good Guy Animal Plastics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:32 PM   #1
morbidangel
Animal Plastics

So it was time to step up and get upgraded caging for my boas, and after doing a bunch of research I decided to go with animal plastics.

I am beyond pleased with the product I received. The installation process was very easy as they provided step by step instructions that were very easy to follow. Everything lined up exactly as it was supposed to. The people I communicated with thought the process were very friendly and quick to respond to my emails.

The only down side was that it took quite a while to receive my caging but it was worth the wait. I will say that if you are looking to buy caging that is reasonably priced order it a month or two a head of time before you need it. It was well worth the wait!

I will be ordering more caging from them in the future. Thank you Animal Plastics for making such a great product that is easy to assemble, reasonably priced, and having great communication. Keep doing what your doing!

Shannon Hart

Old 02-21-2017, 12:24 AM   #2
Jmeurrens31
I bought 3 cages from Animal Plastics back in December. One of the best experiences Ive had as a consumer.

Living only 2 1/2 hours away I was able to skip the shipping and pick my cages up on a Saturday. Their warehouse people were extremely polite and helpful loading my truck. (They even pre-assembled the cages..minus the glass which the loaded in the backseat for me).

VERY happy with the cages especially for the price. Communication was also excellent. Emails were always answered in a timely manner.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:50 AM   #3
IGUANAMORPH
All of my cages are from Animal Plastics . 100% Quality and built to last a lifetime . A great cage pays for itself over and over again .

Old 02-21-2017, 02:48 PM   #4
Black Adder
Think I now have 3 stacks of 7 high T8 cages from AP, best bang for the buck out there and their customer service is outstanding!
Only place I buy new enclosures from period!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!