Bad Guy LLL Reptile-Beware! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:29 PM   #31
Eric Favez
Why is it that everyone seems to think it is ok to sell animals infested with mites??? Oh it wasnt a DOA thank GOD....just infested with mites so thats cool...WTF? How many times do I have to say this??...They were contacted as soon as the mites were noticed witch was within two days. And why didnt I notice the mites before those two days?? Because anyone who knows anything about animals knows that when an animal is shipped you get it settled in and leave it alone for a couple days. I guess its my fault they sold me a mite infested animal...my bad... stupid Eric

Old 12-28-2009, 10:30 PM   #32
sincitydragons
oh and by the way eric, I'd also suggest getting your story straight, phone records are not that hard to pull and review to prove someone wrong if one was so inclined.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:30 PM   #33
DavidBeard
If anybody is trying to confuse people here, its you Alejandro. Eric never "changed" his story at all.....you simply misinterpreted the facts that he posted. Thats your error, not his.

I stated my DOA experiences because it directly relates to this instance in regards to customer service and the proper way to make things right when a mistake is made. If you cannot connect the two, then I cannot help you any further.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #34
sincitydragons
yes you let the animal get settled but after you check it over..... it's been in transit for several hours what would a few more minutes hurt.... think about it.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:34 PM   #35
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
If anybody is trying to confuse people here, its you Alejandro. Eric never "changed" his story at all.....you simply misinterpreted the facts that he posted. Thats your error, not his.

I stated my DOA experiences because it directly relates to this instance in regards to customer service and the proper way to make things right when a mistake is made. If you cannot connect the two, then I cannot help you any further.
David, i think your friend is a big boy and can defend himself. He did not state he called LLL "2 days after when he noticed the mites" in his FIRST POST! In his first post he put.."I contacted them (LLL) AFTER the animal died. He then posted it afterwards (post #18) that he contacted them 2 day after he received the animal (when he noticed the mites)..Sorry David..but thats SWITCHING your story.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #36
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitydragons View Post
yes you let the animal get settled but after you check it over..... it's been in transit for several hours what would a few more minutes hurt.... think about it.
Well, maybe like somebody else mentioned......maybe the adult mites were dead (or simply buried out of sight) and Eric could not see them even if he had looked the animal over? That was an excuse given for LLL as to why they might have missed the mites prior to shipping...so I figure it would be a valid "excuse" for Eric as well....am I right?

Old 12-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #37
Eric Favez
Ok Like I said this is all my fault....Im the one selling animals with parasites...David like you said....because they have a good reputation than they cant do any wrong. Even if they sell mite infested animals. Oh I just thought of something...Isnt it the sellers job to do a good look over of the animal before the freaking thin is shipped??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

Old 12-28-2009, 10:39 PM   #38
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Favez View Post
Ok Like I said this is all my fault....Im the one selling animals with parasites...David like you said....because they have a good reputation than they cant do any wrong. Even if they sell mite infested animals. Oh I just thought of something...Isnt it the sellers job to do a good look over of the animal before the freaking thin is shipped??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
David,

if you were not pleased with the animal...Why did you just not tell LLL that you were gonna send the gecko back to them and they can send you a new one?..

Old 12-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #39
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexestrada17 View Post
David, i think your friend is a big boy and can defend himself. He did not state he called LLL "2 days after when he noticed the mites" in his FIRST POST! In his first post he put.."I contacted them (LLL) AFTER the animal died. He then posted it afterwards (post #18) that he contacted them 2 day after he received the animal (when he noticed the mites)..Sorry David..but thats SWITCHING your story.
How about this...LLL is a "big boy" as well. They can defend themselves.....so why are you even posting on this thread? See, that sort of logic can be turned right around, so how about you drop the cloak and dagger insults or machismo, OK buddy?

In his first post, Eric stated that he called them after the animal died.....he did NOT state that was his first correspondence with them. Then and ONLY then would your "concern" be valid.....and that is simply not the case, which has been confirmed by LLL themselves. So again.....drop the distractionary tactics and stick to the topic at hand.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #40
Eric Favez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Favez View Post
Well I didnt notice the mites the first day which was on a friday. When I did notice the mites late at night over the weekend the store was closed, so I left a message for them and started treatment right away.
4th post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!