Bad Guy Scott Roscoe, horrible animal conditions. (Ohio buyers and sellers) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #51
Helenthereef
Well, (not to get into whatever is going on between you and Tom), I personally am glad to have the update - it's great to hear that he's doing better, and to add to what everyone else said earlier, well done on the rescue. It's a lesson not to give up on an obviously damaged animal.

Any photos from after he healed?

Old 10-01-2015, 02:02 PM   #52
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Well, (not to get into whatever is going on between you and Tom), I personally am glad to have the update - it's great to hear that he's doing better, and to add to what everyone else said earlier, well done on the rescue. It's a lesson not to give up on an obviously damaged animal.

Any photos from after he healed?
I'll see if I can dig some up, I got an SD card for my phone and it put all my photos out of order when I transfered them to the sd card.

Old 10-01-2015, 02:11 PM   #53
ElexisC
These are just a couple from when I still had him. Like I said he's in the care of a friend of mine and very well may end up a daddy soon. He is the sweetest and I miss him dearly. My fiance was afraid of him plus how ohio laws are and I saw how the ODA is treating exotics it scared me so I sold him to her. I hope usark could do something after the Lacey fight, on paper the laws didn't look too bad then I started to think, then saw what the ODA is doing to other exotic owners.. I would love another retic but until the oda is held liable for their abuse of those exotics..

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1443722652557.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  438.9 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1443722905203.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  172.5 KB

Old 10-01-2015, 08:07 PM   #54
Helenthereef
He is looking SO much better - and glad you found him a "Forever home". Well done.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:41 PM   #55
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
He is looking SO much better - and glad you found him a "Forever home". Well done.
He's doing very well, I saw him I think it was last month? Maybe a little longer but he is very healthy. The baytril did cause some sores but as even my friend said that has him better him alive with some imperfections than dead. Those sores healed up just fine and hopefully within a few more sheds he should have scales again but if not its not a big deal. Going to have to make another trip here soon to go see him. His face is basically back to normal as well. I'm happy I was able to bring him back to health.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!