Inquiry Ryan Jurado, Universalstudiostaff10@gmail.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:30 AM   #1
The Turtle Room Joe
Ryan Jurado, Universalstudiostaff10@gmail.com

Has anyone had any dealings with Ryan? He is interested in some animals of mine. I cannot find much info on him. Thanks

Old 07-23-2014, 11:44 AM   #2
hhmoore
Well, for starters you might want to take note of the fact that his account here was banned...
If you're still interested, here are a few related names to research - realsteelco, reptilehub2001, reptilesfun01, shawnsreptiles05, sunshinestatereptiles, tsalime77, turtandtort

Old 07-23-2014, 12:03 PM   #3
The Turtle Room Joe
Hhmoore, thank you. I had my suspicions this was the case. I remembered the name being questioned on its validity when its ads came up. I am familiar with some of the names you have mentioned. Thats all I need to know to stay away. Thanks!

Old 07-23-2014, 12:08 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
Yep. He is currently posting his wanted ads on Kingsnake. Remain on guard.

Old 09-07-2014, 08:42 AM   #5
clemmysnut
He's been in contact with me also. What can go wrong if he is the buyer? He wants to use Paypal. Does he claim the turtles never got to the destination or that they were DOA and then makes a dispute with Paypal?

Old 09-07-2014, 08:54 AM   #6
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemmysnut View Post
What can go wrong if he is the buyer? He wants to use Paypal. Does he claim the turtles never got to the destination or that they were DOA and then makes a dispute with Paypal?
Yep, it's a common scammer tactic for a lot more than reptiles.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=490433

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!