Bad Guy SpiralChams Hybrid MITSIO Alex (Alejandro) Bocanegra - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2014, 08:14 PM   #11
LauraB
So, Alejandro ... since you are using Vincente's female (#5) to represent a female you own that is "promissed", do you also actually own "Female Sire #1"?

Looks suspiciously like a male Mitsio owned by someone else.

Old 05-14-2014, 09:52 PM   #12
LauraB
Alejandro, please post here, in this thread, the explanation that you PM'd me. And since you didn't address it in the PM to me, please answer the question relative to "Female Sire #1".

Do you actually own that male you represented as the sire to your female, and is that your photo?

I have no dog in this fight, no alliances, nothing to hide. Just want truth.

Please be aware, any and all PM's or screen shots of PM's may be posted here.

PS .... I was always under the impression that "Vince" could be a shortened version of "Vincente". Got a last name for the "Vince" you got the female cham #5 from?

Old 05-15-2014, 02:38 AM   #13
Redbarred
My Female..!

Just to clear the air on my part... I purchased the female in question #5 over a year ago from alex along with a few other mitsio. . Vicente g cortez..:duck01
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2014, 02:08 PM   #14
ziyacetik
For the records Alex (Alejandro Bocanegra) goes with various usernames both on the Fauna and Forums.

Spiral Chams
spiralchams22
alejandro17
srspiritail

Old 05-15-2014, 02:42 PM   #15
ziyacetik
Angry Health Issues with the animals that I got as Hybrit Mitsio

Those are additional problems beyond main problem. The Male I got has obvious mouth rot on both sides. Also female both rear legs has bends probably because of MBD etc. But seller is not trying to resolve anything with me. Basically ignoring all and refusing return/refund. His adds still up with misleading information like 5 day health warranty etc. The warranties he advertise is mean nothing at all for him.
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #16
j_dunlavy
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziyacetik View Post
For the records Alex (Alejandro Bocanegra) goes with various usernames both on the Fauna and Forums.

Spiral Chams
spiralchams22
alejandro17
srspiritail
Big Red Flag
he does appear to have (at least) 2 accounts that are active here on fauna:
SpiralChams
srspiritail
both turned up when I searched his full name.
both last logged in to 5-14-2014

Anyone with multiple accounts is not only violating the TOS of this site but is likely trying to hide something or up to no good in one way or another.

Also obvious his heath guarantee does not mean anything if he refuses contact if notified that he sent animals with mouth rot and deformities (assuming the OP notified him of these conditions).

Old 05-15-2014, 03:48 PM   #17
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziyacetik View Post

Spiral Chams
spiralchams22
alejandro17
srspiritail
This will be addressed - unfortunately, it will be a few days before his accounts here can be merged.

Old 05-15-2014, 03:53 PM   #18
hhmoore
To be clear - his identities on other sites are good to know for reference purposes...but, obviously, we can't do anything with those accounts. From what I have seen on a cursory inspection, he has two accounts here. Those will be merged when possible; and, in the meantime, Mr Bocanegra will be advised to discontinue use of SpiralChams.

Old 05-15-2014, 04:46 PM   #19
djfishygillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
To be clear - his identities on other sites are good to know for reference purposes...but, obviously, we can't do anything with those accounts. From what I have seen on a cursory inspection, he has two accounts here. Those will be merged when possible; and, in the meantime, Mr Bocanegra will be advised to discontinue use of SpiralChams.
I brought this to the attention to the mod carol on the chameleonforums.com site. Alejandro, and/or Alexander says he has a brother that sells chameleons also and that is why he has numerous accounts.

As far as the purity goes, it appears most mitsios in the USA right now are crosses and should be honestly labeled as such. Alexander has 0 intergrity and will never come to admit he has crosses.

On top of that, look at the terrible health of the panthers he shipped out.
1. Mouth rot
2. MBD

Also didn't he state there was a 5 day health guarantee?

I had posted a boi on this guy a couple years ago but i got killed as the messenger of course.

I would highly avoid Alexander, no matter what name he is selling under. I am sure he will continue to make new names and swindle his way into the chameleon world.

I had one mad sale that made me looked bad, and I busted my butt to get the good name I have now. I suggest you do the same Alex and change your ways.

You know you have burned bridges with just about everyone in NorCal, five I could name but I am not allowed to name third party sources, hopefully they will just come forward.

Sorry is happened to you Ziya, best of luck getting your refund.

Old 05-15-2014, 05:58 PM   #20
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfishygillz View Post
I had posted a boi on this guy a couple years ago but i got killed as the messenger of course.
Would you please post a link to this thread? My search did not turn up anything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hybrid, mitsio, pure