Bad Guy Richard Delbono Davinci Boa - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2014, 03:57 AM   #21
BuyDubiaRoaches
This is the most recent email asking Richard Delbono to pay for the boas or return them. As he's done repeatedly since December 2013, he says he'll return the boas (different ones each time he says he'll return them), but then never responds when asked for pictures to confirm that what he plans to return are the boas that we shipped him.
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2014, 06:21 AM   #22
Lucille
Jace you've been very patient. You've posted good documentation to back up your claims.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with someone who is both not completing payment for snakes he purchased from you,or returning the snakes he is not paying for, even though the amount is very large, and you set up a reasonable payment plan which he accepted in writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesjay00 View Post

Richard Delbono and Davinci Boa have a Name that rings bells in this business
Perhaps that was true in the past, but those doing a search for Richard Delbono and Davinci Boa will now find this thread and see how badly Richard breaches agreements he has made.
Anyone thinking of entering into a transaction with Richard will consider this thread and wonder if he cannot even follow the explicit terms of a well written agreement he freely chose to sign, whether they would want to transact business with him (I would not).

Old 08-09-2014, 06:44 PM   #23
ElexisC
I have now Personally bought TWO boas from Richard and talk to him EVERYDAY. He is a very kind and generous person. I have a Hypo jungle het kahl from him and getting my female albino poss jungle from him Tuesday. And I bought from him AFTER Jace started all of this. In the Facebook BOI Jace Refused to take the boas back because of the weather yet the could be held at the hub for safe pick up. I have seen everything and I back Richard. ONE bad deal doesn't make him a bad person. I have also seen the Email Jace sent GIVING Richard THREE of the deserts and now wants them paid for or given back. These emails do not tell the full story. Jace has made a full of himself on the Facebook BOI. And Richard is listening to his lawyer which Jace obviously isn't. Before making a person a bad guy with ONE bad deal maybe you need to get the opinions of those of us who do business with him regularly!

Old 08-09-2014, 08:00 PM   #24
shadowsnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I have now Personally bought TWO boas from Richard and talk to him EVERYDAY. He is a very kind and generous person. I have a Hypo jungle het kahl from him and getting my female albino poss jungle from him Tuesday. And I bought from him AFTER Jace started all of this. In the Facebook BOI Jace Refused to take the boas back because of the weather yet the could be held at the hub for safe pick up. I have seen everything and I back Richard. ONE bad deal doesn't make him a bad person. I have also seen the Email Jace sent GIVING Richard THREE of the deserts and now wants them paid for or given back. These emails do not tell the full story. Jace has made a full of himself on the Facebook BOI. And Richard is listening to his lawyer which Jace obviously isn't. Before making a person a bad guy with ONE bad deal maybe you need to get the opinions of those of us who do business with him regularly!
I'm sorry Elexis but 100 good deals does not negate one very bad deal. I am looking into boas recently and absolutely refuse to buy anything from Richard based on this nonsense. I also followed the FB BoI thread and guarantee others have declined to purchase from him.

Doesn't take a lot to ruin your name when people remember who you are.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:16 PM   #25
allesuberschildkroten
Quote:
So convenient of you to post a good guy thread when a bad one has been started. And you just joined the site... Wow what luck!

Old 08-09-2014, 11:49 PM   #26
LauraB
Quote:
I have now Personally bought TWO boas from Richard and talk to him EVERYDAY.
Wow. You bought two boas. He got your money, you got a couple of boas. How does that even remotely equate to shipping him 32 boas on a $22,000.00 Promissory Note well over a year ago?

Quote:
ONE bad deal doesn't make him a bad person. I have also seen the Email Jace sent GIVING Richard THREE of the deserts and now wants them paid for or given back.
Wrong. THIS bad deal, where a legal contract was drawn and agreed to in writing and then defaulted, makes Richard a person who obviously is in over his head and cannot repay debts he is now legally bound to. The fact that Jace may or may not have actually "given" him three of the Deserts does not negate the fact that the money or snakes are owed. Period. The contract and emails speak for themselves. Period.

Quote:
And Richard is listening to his lawyer which Jace obviously isn't. Before making a person a bad guy with ONE bad deal maybe you need to get the opinions of those of us who do business with him regularly!
Perhaps Richard is listening to his lawyer because there IS a legal signed contract that Richard has not honored. He's made written promises he's not kept. Doesn't matter if it's a legal snake deal, a mortgage, a car loan, a credit card. If it's in writing and you default, you are liable. Duh. Any paid mouthpiece is going to advise him to keep quiet.

You bought two boas ... you "do business with him regularly"?
Yeah. Wonder what kind of a tune you'd be humming if you sold him 32 over a year ago and never got paid what was agreed to.

Old 08-11-2014, 04:55 PM   #27
citrus.ghost
As always these are awful situations. I don't know how that agreement is going to hold in court. I don't see his or your signatures with date. I see its notarized by in CA you have to sign and date and the Notary notarizes and signs as well. PLUS you can't Notarize your own documents... That is to prevent people from falsifying Notarized Legal documents.

Either way, best of luck. I am in AW that you willing shipped the animals before payment under those terms with that value to them. You are a trusting person and I am sorry for the situation you are in.

Old 08-11-2014, 04:59 PM   #28
ElexisC
Also Jace did not ship all 32. He sent a few. And Jace selling and breeding the animals under contract is why Richard stopped payment and said he would send the snakes that were not paid for back. Jace has been sent an email by Richards lawyer saying to send the address that he wants them shipped to so he can send them back. Jace has yet to reply. He is dragging this out as long as he can because he just wants to start problems. His lawyer even admitted a break of contract on Jaces part. So think what yall want. Im done. have a good day.

Old 08-11-2014, 06:28 PM   #29
BillZ
I assure all of you, she is not done. She always says it, just never means it. Harald, Rich Z, how long will these BS 3rd party references be allowed to continue? She keeps speaking for someone who doesn't seem to want to speak for themselves. She will say that his lawyer will not allow it but she makes these statements for him. She throws this guy Jace under the bus while making inane arguments, meanwhile, it seems she working the other party for a deal on some snakes. She pulls this crap over on FB, says "Fauna is a joke". Guess things are just not going as she had planned.
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2014, 07:33 PM   #30
Lucille
Quote:
Jace has been sent an email by Richards lawyer saying to send the address that he wants them shipped to so he can send them back.
Let's see the email or it didn't happen. I do not believe you are privy to emails of that nature, if they even existed in the first place.

Quote:
Ok so I was mistaken on when I got him. Who cares about the actual date?
Who is going to believe anything you say when you contradict your own self about something as simple as a date of receipt?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!