Bad Guy Bad Guy Danielle Susan Ruger - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2014, 09:04 PM   #21
Lucille
If you were truly concerned (instead of just bent on criticism) you could either contact the site management and request that the thread be moved, or start a thread about the subject in the feedback forum.
I believe it is relevant here.

Old 07-19-2014, 09:38 PM   #22
bwt501
Site management thinks you're a yenta. Stop gumming up the BOI with fabricated drama.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:44 PM   #23
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwt501 View Post
Site management thinks you're a yenta. Stop gumming up the BOI with fabricated drama.
Here we go!

Personally I think it is relevant.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:53 PM   #24
WebSlave
Quote:
Curious as to who gave you authority to speak for management here?

Old 07-19-2014, 10:58 PM   #25
Amelanistic Orca
Those videos made me ill. Thank you for posting this in here Lucille!

Old 07-20-2014, 06:48 AM   #26
David Scarboro
Quote:
This was, and is spot on relevant. I can't speak for site management, but I think you're a Putz.

Old 07-20-2014, 12:00 PM   #27
WebSlave
Looks like some people here are craving infractions.

Old 07-20-2014, 12:13 PM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
fabricated drama.
I think the shock and dismay for many who have posted here concerning the abuse and killing of this critter is genuine, it is for me.
In fact, it is incomprehensible to me that someone hearing about this would think the torture and killing was no big deal.

There are times when the deliberate infliction of pain on a critter by someone explodes into the media (remember Michael Vick?) Those times, this time, gives all of us who love critters a chance to reaffirm that such infliction of deliberate pain is wrong, is outrageous, and is deserving of the most serious of consequences.

Old 07-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #29
bwt501
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Looks like some people here are craving infractions.
Thank you Rich. Someone needs to remind David that Kutsher's is long since closed and his witty Yiddish zingers have fallen on deaf ears.

Old 07-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #30
WebSlave
Quote:
Thank you Rich. Someone needs to remind David that Kutsher's is long since closed and his witty Yiddish zingers have fallen on deaf ears.
You are not exactly blameless in this. You alluded to be speaking for management here with a personally derogatory statement towards another member. What leads you to believe that you have this authority?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!