Good Guy Jaysick of Franken Chams - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #1
morbidangel
Jaysick of Franken Chams

I recently purchassed 2 baby chameleons from Jaysick, and I just wanted to let everyone know how happy I am with the animals I received and how wonderful, helpful, and knowledgeable Jaysick is.

I purchased a Nosy Be, Ambilobe cross that Jaysick bread himself. Let me tell you this guys is loaded with color, super healthy, super active, and super friendly. If you want a nice chameleon with a lot of color I would strongly recommend picking up one of these guys while they last.

I also picked up and little Yellow Body Blue Bar Ambilobe that Jaysick also bread, this guy is also super healty, active, alert, and has really nice colors.

My overall experiance working with Jaysick was nothing less then perfect. Jaysick and myslef had been talking every day for a few days while I was trying to decide what chameleon to purchass. I want to thank Jaysick for his patience with me while I was so undecided as to what I wanted.

When it came time to ship Jaysick shipped when he said he would and my little guys arrived right on time. The box was packed with care to ensure the littles ones had as stress free of a trip as possible.

When it comes to knowladge and care of the animals Jaysick has it all. Any question that I had Jaysick had the answer to and he gave me a lot of advise and pointers on how to properly care for my new babys.

If you are wanting a really healthy, active, colorful, freindly chameleon I would strongly recommend looking up Jaysick of Franken Chams. I cannot say enough good things about him, his animals, and my overall experiance with him. Thankyou again Jaysick!

Thanks
Shannon Hart

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!