"Smuggler" Ball Python Introduction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-04-2019, 09:03 PM   #1
HERONBOY
"Smuggler" Ball Python Introduction

I have been working with this gene for the last 4 years. Starting with one small adult female imported from Africa. This year I am trying to prove out a super form. Just wanted to share this gene with everyone.
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2019, 10:03 PM   #2
chrisis697
Very nice, like that belly. Pls keep us updated. Best of luck with a super. Any combos?

Old 03-04-2019, 10:25 PM   #3
HERONBOY
Smuggler Combos

First: Mojave Smuggler
Second: Phantom Smuggler
Third: Phantom Mojave Smuggler
Fourth: Phantom Mojave Smuggler YB

Will post more later...
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2019, 11:16 PM   #4
HERONBOY
Smuggler Phantom Yellowbelly

This was the first animal produced from the original female. This animal is in my opinion amazing.
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2019, 12:17 AM   #5
Dro B
That's awesome! I wouldve thought Yb complex but that's obviously ruled out but i'd gamble this will prove allelic with wookie. What is in the female in the last 4 pics? Can't wait to see the super form. The effect it has on the Phantom mojos is crazy are you 100% sure both phantom and mojave are in both ?

Old 03-11-2019, 08:53 AM   #6
HERONBOY
Mike, The female in the last 4 pictures is the product of Phantom Yellowbelly x Original female Smuggler and is a Phantom Smuggler Yellowbelly. The male (1st photo) and the females in the Smuggler Combo post are as follows to the best of my ability at this time: male Smuggler Mojave, Phantom Smuggler female, Phantom Mojave Smuggler female and Phantom Mojave Smuggler Yellowbelly female.

Old 03-12-2019, 01:04 AM   #7
Dro B
Yeah that's crazy considering what most phantom mojave combos look like.

Old 03-12-2019, 08:42 PM   #8
HERONBOY
Mike, both of the females have the same base color as a Phantom Potion just a bit darker. The pairing was Smuggler Yellowbelly x Phantom Potion. There was a Mojave, Mojave Yellowbelly, Phantom Yellowbelly, Mojave Smuggler, Phantom Smuggler, and the 2 females that have to be Phantom Potion Smuggler and Phantom Potion Smuggler Yellowbelly. I have another clutch from Smuggler Yellowbelly to Blackhead Special. Check them out!!
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2019, 11:20 AM   #9
HERONBOY
Comparison of Lesser Platinum and Smuggler Lesser Platinum

All I can say is man I wish I could capture just how amazing this snake (snake on right,lol) really looks in person. I think that this picture really shows how cool this Smuggler project really is!
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2019, 08:22 PM   #10
Dro B
You definitely have and awesome project! However it's impossible to get a phantom potion from that pairing because only 1 gene can be passed on I'm curious what the smuggler yellowbelly looks like? Now that I know the 4 pics are a smuggler yellowbelly phantom it seems maybe it could be an ivory complex allele? That animal looks kind of like a super freeway combo. Either way I can't wait to see where this project goes any idea when you will produce the super smuggler?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!