Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2018, 11:33 PM   #281
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
I have just scanned hundreds of images of whites frogs and can not see anything remotely looking like that.
Quick scans of illness suggest edema from kidney failure with humane euthanasia being recommended action.
A picture from the front would make it clearer but I don't think it is a whites but a related species, White lipped treefrog (L. infrafrenata).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Edema can be brought on by a huge number of things, unclean living conditions, dirty water, vitamin toxicity, nearly all signs of very poor husbandry.
If you truly bought this and 3 others looking the same from a pet store you need to name that store here and right now!
I've seen similar symptoms in some other taxa which in general were attributed conditions that prevented or disrupted the ability of the frog to osmoregulate correctly.

However I have to say that anyone who would post a frog like that for sale and make the claim that it is really cool, should not be involved in selling animals in any way.

some comments

Ed

Old 07-15-2018, 11:53 PM   #282
elena
I once had the ability to observe an Iberian Newt that, for unknown reasons, could not osmoregulate properly. It wasn't fatal, but he needed to have fluid removed from him periodically, via syringe. Not sure if this is the same thing though, as the newt was puffy all over, not just the legs.

Old 07-16-2018, 11:10 AM   #283
Keven2
Hey what's up lynch mob?? Well the phone calls have stopped for now and it's a beautiful new day! How are my favorite critics doing today?? I hope you are living your perfect little lives and doing everything just perfect just like you act on here! Well I've got alot of work to do today I've got to neglect my son beat some animals and slap my dogs today! How bout you guys take all day and just disect my life and make sure you tell me in full what apiece of crap I am! Anyway I look forward to hearing how bad of a person I am from a bunch of strangers that dont know a thing about me! I truly hope you all have a blessed day!

Old 07-16-2018, 11:44 AM   #284
Keven2
Got a sitter and an appointment with medlin vet at 3pm I know someone will have something negative to say about me taking froggy to the vet. So go for it! Fire away!

Old 07-16-2018, 11:48 AM   #285
Black Adder
Why bother posting such tiresome tedious nothing's that are only guaranteed to get somebody going? Or is that your true purpose? To be today's Fauna drama queen star?
Just take the frog to the vet and lets hope and pray something can be done.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:01 PM   #286
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Hey what's up lynch mob??
Very mature.

Quote:
Well the phone calls have stopped for now and it's a beautiful new day! How are my favorite critics doing today??
Seriously, this kind of crap is going to be the reason no one will work with you. We are not the ones ruining your career here, Keven. You are.

Quote:
I hope you are living your perfect little lives and doing everything just perfect just like you act on here! Well I've got alot of work to do today I've got to neglect my son beat some animals and slap my dogs today! How bout you guys take all day and just disect my life and make sure you tell me in full what apiece of crap I am! Anyway I look forward to hearing how bad of a person I am from a bunch of strangers that dont know a thing about me! I truly hope you all have a blessed day!
We don't really have to say anything. Your actions speak for themselves.

Quote:
Got a sitter and an appointment with medlin vet at 3pm I know someone will have something negative to say about me taking froggy to the vet. So go for it! Fire away!
Yes. There is something negative to say. You claim that you've got an appointment at 3:00 PM today. The pictures of the frogs were posted on the 8th of this month. Over a week ago. On the 11th someone posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Keven, on 7/8/18 you said you were taking the frog to the vet 'tomorrow', which would have been 7/9/18.

It is now 7/11/18.

Did you take this frog to the vet like you said, or did you lie again and try to get illegal veterinary services from a vet tech again.

Every day you fail to post records from a vet exam for this ill frog, your reputation as a seller sinks even farther.
Then you made an excuse about the vet being away. On the 13th someone posted about finding vets that were maybe 17 minutes away.

It is now 8 days later and you are NOW taking the frog(s) to the vets. Eight days...

I agree with a lot of people here, I think you should be in a different business if this is how you care about animals and treat people who, rightfully so, criticize you.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:13 PM   #287
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post

It is now 8 days later and you are NOW taking the frog(s) to the vets..
He has claimed before to have taken a critter to a vet, straight out said that he did it, and it never happened. I don't know that it is going to happen this time either.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:17 PM   #288
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
He has claimed before to have taken a critter to a vet, straight out said that he did it, and it never happened. I don't know that it is going to happen this time either.
I highly doubt a lot of what he says. He likes to use his son as an excuse to be a crappy animal caretaker.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:23 PM   #289
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
I highly doubt a lot of what he says. He likes to use his son as an excuse to be a crappy animal caretaker.
I have had doubts that he has a son.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:42 PM   #290
Ed Clark
Quote:

That's a good thing taking the frog to the vet, but what about the others that you said have the same infection?

You should not poke the bears here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!