Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2018, 01:33 PM   #291
elena
I’m sure we will never see paperwork for this “vet visit”

Old 07-16-2018, 03:11 PM   #292
Keven2
The vet is 3 hr round trip! I am at the vet now! I can't just leave I had to find Care for my son. I am here now I'm doing the best I can! I would love to see all your vet bills! I'd love to see if you would drive three hours pay 75.00 to have so.eone watch your kid then spend however much this will be on a frog. It's easy to say what you would do if love to see you do it. Not just spout off!!

Old 07-16-2018, 03:14 PM   #293
elena
Long car rides, vet bills ect. That's what it takes to have animals. If you don't want to have to deal with these things, sell inanimate objects instead.

Old 07-16-2018, 03:19 PM   #294
Ed Clark
3:17 and kevens reading

Good news I hope.

Old 07-16-2018, 03:21 PM   #295
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
The vet is 3 hr round trip! I am at the vet now! I can't just leave I had to find Care for my son. I am here now I'm doing the best I can! I would love to see all your vet bills! I'd love to see if you would drive three hours pay 75.00 to have so.eone watch your kid then spend however much this will be on a frog. It's easy to say what you would do if love to see you do it. Not just spout off!!
We were not caught posting sick herps for sale...you were!

Old 07-16-2018, 03:29 PM   #296
Lucille
Quote:
pay 75.00 to have so.eone watch your kid !
Quote:
Ok where do I start lol My girlfriend and I started rescuing reptiles about 5 years ago. We had accumulated almost 400 amazing reptiles over the 5 years. I am retired and was putting my retirement into caring for all our rescues. Well as you can guess that costs a lot. So we started to buy and sell some reptiles to help raise money to care for Our rescues. Well we met a few reptile wholesalers along the way which really helped cause now we are able to offer amazing reptiles at affordable prices. We currently have 320 rescues and we keep on average 250 reptiles that we have for sale. I just feel un believably blessed to be able to care for all the rescues we have and to be able to share the amazing reptiles we have for sale to other people. Which brings me here to FaunaClassifieds. Hopefully I can sell some reptiles and get to meet some new reptile lovers. My website is kkreptilesandexotics.com if you'd like to check us out. Well this is me in. A nutshell thank you for reading and hope you have A blessed day😁😁😁
https://kkreptilesandexotics.com

So where is Kim, your website says that you and she spend your days with the herps (no mention of family), why can't she watch your alleged son while you run errands taking care of any sick critters?

Old 07-16-2018, 03:34 PM   #297
elena
The website also say they " take their time to find only the healthiest and best reptiles," but Kevin admits to buying that frog from a pet store that didn't even know what species it was.

Old 07-16-2018, 03:52 PM   #298
Keven2
I will care for the other ones too. Don't like the bear your an idiot! And blah blah blah to all you haters. Lucille I don't care if you think I have a son or not! You have no life! Bunch of hypocrites with nothing better to do then bio surf!

Old 07-16-2018, 03:59 PM   #299
Keven2
Or wait boi surf! Don't poke the bear who says that! I hear a bunch of this blah blah Blah out of you fauna boi surfers! I will continue to sell reptiles and stand behind what I sell. The more you say negative stuff the harder I will work!!

Old 07-16-2018, 04:02 PM   #300
Will0W783
Keven, as others have stated before; NO ONE was/is attacking you. You have been repeatedly caught selling animals that were mislabeled and obviously ill.
We are not "hypocrites" as you say; we are people who love animals. To anyone with a love for animals, seeing the deplorable conditions yours are in is upsetting. THAT is the problem. But the even bigger problem, IMO, is that instead of trying to improve your husbandry and sales tactics, you just dig in your feet and throw a tantrum.

I'm honestly surprised you haven't been reported for animal abuse with the sick animals you seem to amass.

PLEASE PLEASE, I mean this in the kindest and most respectful manner possible, take a step back, take a breather, and get your research done. Going into keeping reptiles/amphibians with knowledge and the necessary supplies already at hand will make for much healthier animals and much less stress on your part. If you are well-versed on basic husbandry and medical treatments and you take your time to find solid captive bred and born stock, you won't be having to make hours' long vet trips or spending tons of money on medical treatments, because your animals will be healthy to begin with.

Again, I am NOT attacking you. I am merely trying to help. It's easy in this hobby to dive in with both feet and get overwhelmed, or give in to the temptation to buy everything you want at once. But it doesn't end well. Slow and steady pays off.

I sincerely hope you will take the truth and advice from this thread and from me, and reassess your approach.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!