Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2018, 04:04 PM   #301
Keven2
She is out of town Lucille and won't be back for 4 days and it's really none of your business why I don't have family that can watch him. You are just drawing at straws!

Old 07-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #302
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
She is out of town Lucille and won't be back for 4 days and it's really none of your business why I don't have family that can watch him. You are just drawing at straws!
We could play excuse Bingo with you.

Seriously... it took you 8 days to take this animal (and not the others?) to the vet (Or at least that is what you are claiming)... and you're wondering why we are calling you out.

Seriously, you just keep making yourself look worse and worse.

Old 07-16-2018, 04:23 PM   #303
lg_beardie
this thread started with this tabea girl going off on keven unjustly, because she didn't know the basics of reptile husbandry, at all.

and now Keven is just digging a hole for himself and showing his true colors.

Strange how it works out.

Old 07-16-2018, 04:30 PM   #304
Keven2
Here is groggy bet papers and ed Clark I got enough meds for other frogs. 3hr drive 200.00 later froggy is gonna be better. Oh but all you would do this yea right!!! Go ahead and spout off now!
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #305
elena
I stand corrected. Good job Kevin. What did the vet say is wrong with the frog?

Old 07-16-2018, 05:19 PM   #306
Keven2
Thank you Elana contrary to what you may think I care about every animal that I have. Regardless of what people say on here I don't want any animal to suffer. The vet thinks the pet shop didn't take good care of him they drained the legs gave me pain meds and antibiotics. I explained to him how I have him set up he said don't change anything and the uvb light I have on him is good. I will do exactly as he said for 21 days then see how froggy is feeling. I just pray that he gets better it is very sad to see him not feeling well! The vet was awesome just a really nice caring guy! I'm glad we took him there!

Old 07-16-2018, 05:38 PM   #307
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
It's summer. You can't take your son with you? This is a valuable lesson to teach him: when an animal in your care is ill, you take care of it rather than waiting for it to just die.

And are you also telling me that NONE of the 13 other vets at that practice will see a sick frog? Not a single one? Not Dr. Nelson that apparently also sees exotics?

Also.... http://www.scottmedlin.com/services They specifically say they see amphibians. They aren't that far from you.

And here's a list of exotic vets in Florida that will help you find more near you.

https://www.thesprucepets.com/florid...cs-vet-1238987
Thank you Megan for your suggestions. I have no doubt that if such posts had not been posted, the frog would not have been seen, but it appears that there are prescriptions, hopefully these will be bought and used.

Keven, was the vet more specific as to the ailment and cause?

Old 07-16-2018, 05:43 PM   #308
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
We were not caught posting sick herps for sale...you were!
Ummmm, I'm pretty sure this is exactly, one of them anyway, what you were caught doing. Didn't you then bully the heck out of the kid that got the sick frog?

Old 07-16-2018, 05:49 PM   #309
Keven2
Lucille I refuse to even acknowledge you anymore! I don't care what you think I don't care about your opinion what so ever and I definitely will not answer anything you ask! You are just a very hateful person! I'll say a prayer for you! In fact I don't care what anyone thinks. The people that I care about know me and know my intentions and how I live my life that's all that matters. Life is too short for all this nonsense. Say what you will I'm done with this! Peace!!!!!!

Old 07-16-2018, 07:16 PM   #310
JCCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
The vet is 3 hr round trip! I am at the vet now! I can't just leave I had to find Care for my son. I am here now I'm doing the best I can! I would love to see all your vet bills! I'd love to see if you would drive three hours pay 75.00 to have so.eone watch your kid then spend however much this will be on a frog. It's easy to say what you would do if love to see you do it. Not just spout off!!
Here's the thing, Keven. I had a large collection of boa constrictors for many years. I bred boas for a decade straight, a good number of them. I also played around with some other species, especially chondros. I only have a few pets now due to finishing education and wanting to concentrate on my profession. I did this because I did not feel I could give them the proper attention that I expected of myself and did not want my husbandry to suffer.

I take pride in the fact that I kept every animal I had in proper conditions. This means that even with a fairly large number of animals, vet trips were quite rare. I bought animals from quality sources, knew what I was looking at so I could visually inspect them thoroughly. Yes, things happen occasionally and they were immediately taken to a vet. The vet that I use is over an hour away in the next county. That was not a concern. The concern was the animal, period. I don't know the situation with your son so I am not going to really get into that, but somehow, I think you leave the house at times, which would nullify your argument.

You have been flippant about the issues brought up, negligent to your animals, and completely unrepentant about the sick frogs you admittedly sold to people. Have the people who bought the other three frogs been notified of the health issues you sent them home with? Are you going to pay their vet bills as well, if they are still alive to receive treatment? If you aren't prepared to man up, working with living animals is not a good idea. This is a big boy hobby and people who run from responsibilities get figured out pretty damn quick as you're realizing currently.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!