Any know Eric Erb of Platinum Reptiles in OH? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
taterbean
Any know Eric Erb of Platinum Reptiles in OH?

I bought a ball python from him at the reptile show in Cleveland on Sunday. It was labeled "het pied". Someone told me in a forum that I should have asked him if it was 100% het pied...I didn't really think of it at the time because I was just looking for a nice pet.

Anyhoo....I just tried to log onto his website from the business card he gave me and it doesn't exist. There is a phone number on the card too...I'm just at work and will have to try later tonight.

I was just curious to see if anyone else has done any business with him.

Thanks

Old 07-16-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
shrap
I have done a lot of business with Eric over the years. He is without a doubt a stand up guy. One of my favorite people in this biz.

I do believe the only site Eric maintains anymore is www.Reptiletubs.com

Old 07-16-2007, 02:54 PM   #3
catawhat
Eric is one of the good guys I picked up a 100% het clown male from him in Columbus this weekend. From what I remember, he only had 100% hets.

Old 07-16-2007, 04:17 PM   #4
jglass38
Eric is a great guy and an excellent business man. I have ordered from him in the past and try to catch up with him to BS at shows whenever he is around.

Old 07-16-2007, 06:38 PM   #5
densnake1
I bought some tubs off of him this weekend, he is very easy to deal with. I have also seen his snakes and talked to him at the Ohio shows. Nice guy,nice snakes. If I was in to ball pythons I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.
Dennis Cook
Algar Reptiles

Old 07-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #6
jasballs
If Eric said it was a het for Pied. I'd be safe to say it was! After seeing his table at the WP show, I'd doubt that he even sells Possible hets for anything.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:51 PM   #7
DISCERN
Eric is a great guy!!!

I have ordered from Eric at Reptile Tubs twice and each order went perfect, from communication to shipping time to the water bowls and tubs being perfectly packed. I will be ordering so much more from him, it is not even funny.

Give him a call, he is a stand up guy.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:52 PM   #8
rick c
Eric is a GOOD GUY. My table is right next to his at the All Cleveland Show, I will guarantee if you call him he will put your mind at ease. His animals are Top Notch and so is he.

Old 07-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #9
taterbean
Thanks guys....He seemed like a very nice guy to me...but since I am new to the snake world, just thought I would ask. His snakes were really beautiful. Too bad I don't have a lot of money to spend on those awesome morphs!

Old 10-21-2007, 07:50 PM   #10
shrap
I called Eric a couple weeks ago wanting tubs and he said he may be coming to Indy this weekend for the monthly show. I was in no hurry to get them so I said great. If he decided to do the Indy show it saves me money on shipping.

He could have just taken my order two weeks ago, shipped them and never mentioned that he may be doing the Indy show. Costing me another $15-$20 for the shipping. Granted that aint a lot of money but that is just an example of the little things Eric does to look out for his customers.

These are the type of things that I appreciate and one of the many reasons I get all my Iris Tubs and Flexwatt from Eric. He truly goes above and beyond and never tries to nickel and dime you. A truly good guy if there ever was one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!