Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:14 AM   #11
Keven2
Also if you look on her fb page it lived longer then 2 weeks at 2 weeks there's a pic of it still being fat but not eating or drinking and that's because it was stressed out in a 20 gallon tank with a different species of uromastyx and totally different sizes. I'm surprised the Moroccan is still alive.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:27 AM   #12
JCCS
Keven, why would you sell the animals to someone that you knew wasn't willing/able to take care of them properly? That doesn't sound like someone who holds the health and well-being of their animals in high regard. Between this situation and selling a chameleon that even I, with little rescue experience and very little cham experience could see was not a healthy animal, your claims about being in this for the good of the animals is looking pretty laughable.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:30 AM   #13
Keven2
So people don't jump on me about this frog I've left messages with her on fb so we can work something out on it. I feel bad that something happened to it and although I only offer live arrival in willing to help her out. These uromastyx on the other hand were flat out not cared for and I feel sorry for the animals not for her. I just can't believe the nerve to put them in the environment they were in and then try to blame me. She admitted on fb that she put them in a 20 gallon together! I wish I could post our conversation of me begging her not to put them in the 20 gallon together. Ok I was able to post my last conversations all the way to the 24th and she still would not show me enclosures. Her last comment was yes sir and sent nothing
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2018, 08:32 AM   #14
Keven2
She didn't tell me that she wasn't caring for them till after she bought them God anything I say is twisted I have her instructions on how to care for them before she bought them

Old 04-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #15
Keven2
That's a full 6 days after she bought them I was still trying to message her to help them. I gave her complete instructions on how to care for them she lied and said she bought enclosures for them I believed her and sold her the animals on her word that she bought two enclosures of the right size

Old 04-20-2018, 08:42 AM   #16
Keven2
Here's some more.
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2018, 08:56 AM   #17
Snake-Queen
Tabea, what size tank did you have the big one in? Were you cohabitating?

Old 04-20-2018, 08:59 AM   #18
Keven2
Here's more
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2018, 09:08 AM   #19
JCCS
So you knew she was sticking an adult uro in a 20 gallon tank before you shipped and still decided the money was worth knowing the animal was going to a substandard home with someone who didn't know what they were doing. That's exactly my point. I don't understand how you're claiming I'm twisting your words. Just because you admit to doing irresponsible things every third sentence doesn't mean someone is twisting your words when they bring those irresponsible things up.

You are completely entitled to end a sale at any point up until shipping if you learn about something like this. It's easy, you just send the money back and tell them that you believe they need to do more research about keeping them properly before they buy an animal. Done. Or you can take their money and consign the animal to mistreatment, which is what you did. Doesn't sound like many of the people I know who did ethical rescues.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:08 AM   #20
Keven2
She put me all over face book yesterday citing because of the veil that she was duped. She still will not show me her enclosure. For the sake of the Moroccan please tell this girl that her set up is wrong. She stated it's not doing well. I don't want to see it die too. You may not want to believe this but it really makes me sad and mad that this has happened the past few days have been hell for me but if it took all that to get this girl to come out to blame me and it can come to light to change her care to save her Moroccan then it is all worth it to me. I know it isn't being cared for the way it should. So far no body wants to. Step up and tell this girl she is wrong so maybe she will change what she is doing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!