South Dakota Reptile Show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
joshjtd
South Dakota Reptile Show

So I see the banner ads and posts all over the place for various reptile shows. I have wanted to attend some of these events but do not live anywhere close. There isn't much for reptile sellers in my area (I don't count Petco or Petsmart).

I know that it is a large undertaking and may not even be possible but I wanted to see about organizing a show in my town. I am looking for suggestions or some guidance about how to begin this process. We do have a facility that could accomadate said event but before I would book it, I would need to find out if we would have the vendors/attendee's to make it work.

I live in Rapid City, SD. Population is about 75k and we are about five hours from Denver, CO. We do have a reptile learning center called Reptile Gardens but it is more focused as a tourist attraction.

Any suggestions on where to begin?