For Sale 1.0 250g Banana Yb, 0.1 1000g Superstripe, 0.1 2000g Yb - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
zach_24_90
1.0 250g Banana Yb, 0.1 1000g Superstripe, 0.1 2000g Yb

A Ridiculous Package

I really don't know what I'm thinking right now but some stuff has come up and if this doesn't sell before it's resolved I have no problem keeping these. But here it goes

1.0 Banana YB 250g
0.1 SuperStripe 1000g
0.1 YB 2000g

Asking $6000 obo REALLY need to sell so shoot me an offer. Short term payment plans are a possibility. I accept paypal and all major credit cards or a combo of those however you want to pay... NO TRADES at this time

Local pickup is an option from savannah to Jacksonville FL. if needed Buyer pays actual shipping through either SYR or REPTILES EXPRESS. Whichever you prefer.

Feel free to contact me through either pm or txt at 912-674-4760 for more info or pictures. SERIOUS people only please. No Lookie Lou's

Possibly willing to split up but contact me with offers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!