Good Guy Gekkonidazed Geckos - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #11
TheOrise
Never had any doubts! Krystal and Kyle were awesome dealing with and I got what I wanted in a very timely manner!

A+++++

Old 04-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #12
shelby09
I recently purchased two males from Kyle and Krystal and I couldn't be happier with everything! Kyle was so nice and kept sending me updates on how everything was going (we had some issues with the check I mailed to him but that was US mail's fault) and the geckos arrived in perfect shape and exactly as described if not better. I would without a doubt purchase from them again and refer anyone looking for a quailty gecko to them.

Old 08-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #13
jerseygirl
I received the most beautiful baby crested gecko from Krystal & Kyle Salzmann today, and NOTHING could have been done any better. The entire transaction was seamless, I was sent plenty of pictures of my baby while we waited for suitable shipping weather. The Salzmann's were very patient and WONDERFUL to deal with Im completely happy & satisfied with every aspect of my purchase and would NEVER hesitate to do business with Gekkonidazed Geckos again

Old 03-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #14
Anaideia
Amazing!

Purchased a mainland chahoua from them, and the transaction couldn't have been any smoother!
Great communication, and amazing geckos!

Old 04-05-2013, 12:25 AM   #15
Mimmieux
Purchased one crested gecko from these guys and one of Terri the Lizard Lady's Sarasinorums as they were helping her ship out animals.
Great all around customer service, fun to work with and great packaging. Arrived on time and in great shape, couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Old 04-08-2013, 01:49 AM   #16
RebelGex
Just got a gorgeous near-black and cream Harlequin Crested baby from Kyle and Krystal, and (s)he is STUNNING and even better than her photos. I am stoked to see how this baby develops, and I would definitely not hesitate to do business with them again. Great communication and customer-friendly vibes! Not to mention- gorgeous geckos.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:38 PM   #17
lzrdgrl.com
Just received my first dark Mainland chahoua, "Auburn," from Kyle, and couldn't be happier! The animal is strong and extremely well cared for, and was safely packaged for the trip. The whole transaction was very professional, the communication was nice and prompt, and I also appreciated the note to the seller in the package with contact information. Kudos for good customer care! All in all, a great seller I'd like to do business with in the future.

Christina Voss

Old 09-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #18
Bad Obsession Reptiles
Krystal and Kyle are a pleasure to do business with! I recently purchased a hatchling crested gecko from them, and its was a smooth and pleasant transaction. We had to wait a bit for shipping on my end, but even with last minute notification that I had good weather, they were able to get my gecko out safe and perfectly packaged

The animal I received was very healthy and BETTER than advertised! While Gekkonidazed geckos take awesome photos of their geckos, pictures do not do this little one justice

Can't wait to purchase from you guys again, your animals are awesome and you still have plenty more pairings I need to get hatchlings from

Thanks again!

Old 04-22-2014, 08:43 PM   #19
Iggster
I also have nothing but good things to say about these folks. I purchased an animal from them about 2 months ago and the entire transaction was smooth sailing. Quality geckos, prompt and courteous communication and volunteered photo updates is what you can expect from the Salzmanns. My gecko was packaged properly and arrived safe without any hiccups. These guys really set the standard for customer service and I hope to do more business with them in the future.

Old 05-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #20
Nollie
These guys helped ship a gorgeous little male Sarasinorum from Terri the Lizard lady. Super nice and helpful with my first ever shipment!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!