Has anyon dealt with Tom Keogan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
pottstownreptiles
Has anyon dealt with Tom Keogan

I'm looking to purchase some het balls and want to see if he is someone to trust. He seems like a good guy.

Thanks
Mike & Linda

Old 02-04-2007, 08:30 PM   #2
slartibartfast
I purchased a pastel from him last fall and couldn't be happier.

Shipped on time, packed well, great communication and the snake is a big fat boy who never misses a meal.

He even e-mailed me months after the sale to see how things were going...couldn't ask for more. I'd have picked up some of his het albinos, except that I'm looking for a different pattern.

Old 02-04-2007, 09:31 PM   #3
Melissa_Khrs
I've purchased from him. Great animal, fast shipping, great packing job. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Old 02-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #4
Nokturnel Tom
Good guy!

I bought some Womas from him a few years ago and always stop by his table at Daytona. He is a nice guy with great animals. I'd do business with him again anytime. Highly recommended Tom Stevens

TomsSnakes.com

Old 02-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #5
smilin-buddha
He has always been a straight up guy. WIth some of the best animals in the business. I started out as a customer and became a friend. I can not speak more highly of any person in this industry. We have tables near each other each year in Daytona. And I trust him like a Brother.

Old 02-05-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
Gary Schiavino
Tom Keogan

I've known Tom for many years, and you can absolutely buy with confidence from him.

No doubt his hets will prove out !

Gary Schiavino
New Jersey

Old 07-30-2007, 02:56 PM   #7
RatliffReptiles
I bought three adult female ball pythons from Tom. Tom provided accurate masses and photos of the girls before the sale. Dealing with Tom was easy and completely hassle free. He's a great guy to talk to and is more than willing to share his knowledge. I cannot speak about his customer service in the event of a problem because we had no problems. The girls were all stellar quality, great mass, and properly sexed. Shipping was handled by Delta and the girls were expertly packed with more than ample insulation. I would buy from Tom again.

Also, the Delta air cargo employee in San Antonio, Texas was one of the nicest and most helpful gentleman I have ever had the pleasure to accept a package from.

Brad Ratliff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!