BRB Reptiles INquiry! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
catsandrats
BRB Reptiles INquiry!

Anyone buy anything from BRB reptiles? Good or Bad experiences?

Old 06-22-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
nora
i concidered buying from brent in the past cuz his caramel bp's are some of the best i've seen. but of course life likes to get in my way and i never got around to emailing him... i've seen his critter's at past shows. overall, he sounds like a good guy and i would definately would like to buy from him in the future when i get a chance.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
ExoticsExpress
BRB reptiles has great stuff. I was hanging out with the owner at the Hamburg show and he had some very nice looking animals and a very informal and helpful guy to jump into a transaction with. I would buy from him anytime!

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 06-22-2007, 06:03 PM   #4
DRUSS
Great Guy

I met Brent at a show in Kansas last fall. He was a very nice and knowledgable person. He had some great looking animals too.

I bought a female SK Het Axanthic from him at the show.

The whole transaction was smooth and very professional. I would buy from him again.

Just my opinion,
Joe Russell

Old 07-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #5
jonstolarz
Great Guy!!!

Brent is among the best in the business to deal with. All animals are EXACTLY what he says they will be. I have had a few dealings with him and plan on many more.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:53 PM   #6
INSANE CANES
Recently purchased some snakes from Brent at BRB Reptiles and everything was handled very professionally. Snakes were packaged very well for shipping and Brent always had great communication.
They are some very nice and healthy looking snakes.

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!