Ron Radloff - Good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2003, 03:54 AM   #1
chrisssanjose
Thumbs up Ron Radloff - Good guy

I just completed a nice trade with Ron. We quickly came to
agreeable terms, put it all down on paper so that we knew
exactly what we each were getting, and shipped on about the
same day (neither of us were worried about it). The animals
he sent me (poss het clown females) were all healthy and just
as he described them. They are all very good eaters, which is
always nice! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase/trade with him
in the future. Thanks Ron!

Regards,
Chris Simone

Old 09-15-2003, 09:50 AM   #2
herphobbyist
Thumbs up Chris Simone

Chris,
I appreciate the kind words. Trade deals are always scary but after talking to you and reading of your past deals I felt comfortable going forward. The animals I received from you were healthy, sexed correctly, and shipped properly. I KNOW we will both be happy with the deal, hopefully not our last. To anyone considering doing business with Chris. You'll be very happy with his communication and follow through, not to mention the quality snakes he produces. thanks Ron Radloff dba "The Crawl Space"

Old 02-03-2004, 09:08 PM   #3
Miami
Ron Radloff (The Crawl Space) GOOD GUY!!!

Just want to chime in on this one...

I bought 1.1 Red phased Bullsnakes from Ron Back in July '03.

Snakes were very healthy, feeding well and even better than the pictures.

Just wanted to add that several weeks after the sale I had some questions that I asked him over several days and he ALWAYS answered promptly! Even including pictures. He had his money and he didn'thave to do that but he did. You can tell he is in it for the love of the animals themselves... And that makes him someone that I would not hesitate to recommend to someone else.. GREAT GUY!

Scott W. Goodwin

(Ron, thinking about your brooksi's... Just need more room!!!)

Old 08-09-2007, 11:04 PM   #4
lcchavez
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say I worked out a deal with Ron on some western hognose snakes and they are great animals and great feeders. It was a pleasure to do business with him and I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!