INQUIRY: Any pet stores deal with INTERNATIONAL PET RESOURCES ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2007, 10:29 PM   #1
dzoo
INQUIRY: Any pet stores deal with INTERNATIONAL PET RESOURCES ?

Wondering about the quality of the livestock and packing /delivery methods. Thanks for any info.

Old 08-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Hey Jon, international shipments normally are direct flights, with a short wait to be cleared by us fish and wildlife.

Depends what and where you are buying as to the quality of what you recieve. stuff sometimes sits at the exporters and thats not the best situation.

Most stuff typically comes in OK, but needs some work. Dehydrated, covered with ticks and mites. just have to know what your doing and most of it cleans up real good.

I think the smart thing to do is to find someone close to you and cherry pick their incoming shipments.

Old 08-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Hey Jon, international shipments normally are direct flights, with a short wait to be cleared by us fish and wildlife.

Depends what and where you are buying as to the quality of what you recieve. stuff sometimes sits at the exporters and thats not the best situation.

Most stuff typically comes in OK, but needs some work. Dehydrated, covered with ticks and mites. just have to know what your doing and most of it cleans up real good.

I think the smart thing to do is to find someone close to you and cherry pick their incoming shipments.

Ed, I believe Jon is asking about the company named "INTERNATIONAL PET RESOURCES"

Old 08-05-2007, 09:04 PM   #4
dzoo
Thanks for the reply Ed. INTERNATIONAL PET RESOURCES is actually the name of their business. They are wholesalers, located in NJ I believe, and deliver to pet stores by van. Mostly fish, some reptiles. Hoping to get some feedback on their quality, customer service etc.

Thanks, Jon

Old 08-05-2007, 09:24 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Sorry Jon, talking on the phone and typing? lucky I did not crash. hahaha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!