egyhunting - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-05-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
goldengecko
egyhunting

has anybody experience with egyhunting/zipra company...
i have ordered a special eublepharis and he send me pictures all ok...
then i give him the full price with western union....
and then he says he makes all with flight and so stuff....
he would mail me back tomorow.. that was yesterday...
i phoned him 25x and never gone on the phone...
i hope he makes weekend...

i think hes a good and true man... and dont think thats a cheater...
he works serious... i hope so...

when u haved worked with him please write...
and not i heared from a friend... thats doesnt intresting....

best regards goldengecko

Old 08-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengecko
has anybody experience with egyhunting/zipra company...
i have ordered a special eublepharis and he send me pictures all ok...
then i give him the full price with western union....
and then he says he makes all with flight and so stuff....
he would mail me back tomorow.. that was yesterday...
i phoned him 25x and never gone on the phone...
i hope he makes weekend...

i think hes a good and true man... and dont think thats a cheater...
he works serious... i hope so...

when u haved worked with him please write...
and not i heared from a friend... thats doesnt intresting....

best regards goldengecko
I'm guessing English is not your first language so I'm going to try and post what I think you are asking, you let me know if I'm right.

You sent money, via western union, to a company called egyhunting/zipra. You were told he would send you the shipping info the next day and despite numerous phone calls have not heard back from him. Does that sound about right?

Now, I've never heard of this guy or his company, and the first thing I thought is "Nigerian Scam" Could you provide us with further details such as the name of the person you sent money to, where they are located and how you found them to place the order? Also, maybe post the pictures he sent to see if someone recognizes them as belonging to someone other than the person that sent them to you.

Old 08-05-2007, 05:19 PM   #3
goldengecko
egyhunting

ok his name is....
swzan maher/ mr. mohammed maher answar
he is in kairo/egypt.

the picture is

i found him in surinamnet.com or so...

Old 08-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #4
ExoticsExpress
Yeah, he had a website URL Egyhunting.com seems to be taken off now. He sent me a few references that all seemed bogus and never got replies from those "best customers". The funniest thing I found with him is, when I asked for a couple references from people he has dealt with here in my own Country, his response was the following,,,,, It is against my policy our policy to give references out to people in the same Country as the person who is going to order from us.......Now....THAT MAKES NO SENSE. When I let him know that put the nail in the coffin good bye, his response was, well uh they you might order from them instead of us and what not. I can see his point if those supposed USA Customers were only tagging a few bucks to everything and I got it from them, but obviously I was here to import from them, not find people here in the states to buy from! He is a shady scumbag!!!

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 08-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #5
goldengecko
egyhunting

here i became a mail from a friend... hes a exporter from egypt....
the only one

Hi sascha, Thanks for your phone call and interest. I advice you that this company is thieves and can't export anything. So please take care of them. Please find attached my price list and please inform me your order. You've the right to ask any details you need. Best regards, Mohamed TOLBA

Old 08-06-2007, 01:26 PM   #6
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
here i became a mail from a friend... hes a exporter from egypt....
the only one

Hi sascha, Thanks for your phone call and interest. I advice you that this company is thieves and can't export anything. So please take care of them. Please find attached my price list and please inform me your order. You've the right to ask any details you need. Best regards, Mohamed TOLBA
Huh??? Are you on this guys account? Or are you talking to yourself?

Old 08-06-2007, 01:29 PM   #7
ExoticsExpress
It is getting more and more confusing.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 08-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #8
liquidleaf
I think goldengecko is trying to say that they just got an email from another "friend" exporter from Egypt, who seems to be saying that the "egyhunting" party is not to be trusted.

Serious language problems are making this very difficult. However it sounds like "egyhunting" got money western-union from goldengecko and ran with it, just like in many other scams.

Like always, do NOT SEND WESTERN UNION to an unknown party....

Old 08-06-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
goldengecko
egyhunting

sorry for my english....
yes
tolba is a good exporter and he´s one of 2 legal exporters who makes real export....

the others are all criminell...

i send the problem to interpol.... now he has problems...
f****** b*******

Old 08-07-2007, 09:16 PM   #10
ExoticsExpress
Quote:
sorry for my english....
yes
tolba is a good exporter and he´s one of 2 legal exporters who makes real export....

the others are all criminell...

i send the problem to interpol.... now he has problems...
f****** b*******

Sascha, Is his name also referred to as,,,, "B.Rgrds
Mansour Tolba" I am emailing Mr. Tolba and his first name he puts in his signature is Mansour, is this the dame guy as the Tolba you say you are speaking with?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!