Getting rid of my Dubia colony! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
ScreamersONLY
Getting rid of my Dubia colony!

Anybody feeling like getting a stealing price for Dubia roaches???

Nows your shot at it!!!

100 smalls - 7.50
250 smalls - 15.50

100 meds - 12.50
250 meds - 25.50

I am attending the White Plains reptile Expo in NY this sunday!!! July 12th

It will kill the 2nd day shipping fee of 9.50 if you are going and need some!

Now thats a sexy deal!!!!!!!

my cell is 908-603-7279
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
zeeber
So wish I had saw this last night. DARNNIT!!!! Nobody was selling Dubias there, exept for one but they were sooooo overpriced, like 75 cents a roach! I am going to think about yours....great pricing. Can I get the approximate age of the mediums?

Old 07-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #3
ScreamersONLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeber View Post
So wish I had saw this last night. DARNNIT!!!! Nobody was selling Dubias there, exept for one but they were sooooo overpriced, like 75 cents a roach! I am going to think about yours....great pricing. Can I get the approximate age of the mediums?
i just private messaged this person over the chameleonforums. the person needs help with their ambilobe to be watched over for 2 months. i am planning on going out to the NY area to pick him up. hopfully this person can trust me. i am on the chameleonforums ALOT!

lol... hey, and if i find out its going to happen soon, i could still save u on shipping! lol... depending on how far u are from where i have to meet this person..

i ship for second day arrival, shipping always costs between 8-9.50

let me know if you need anything! email is getmefaster@live.com

and yeah! i saw this lady and some kid with a fro hawk, selling saladwork containers filled with 50 roaches, for 30 dollars?!!!!!

lol, i made a comment, than walked away... thats insane! im thinking of getting myself a stand next time.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
Zack319
I'll take up your offer, and grab 250 mediums if you still have em

Shipping to 14228

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread