Anyone dealt with Boca Reptiles? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2004, 01:09 PM   #51
JungleHabitats
Post Thanks Rob!

Well Neil AKA keeper of theives

DID the above mentioned name just happen to "slip the memory? or did sal honestly not remember the vast amount of people he screwed? or maybe he did tell you he was going to repay each and everyone of them but did to you like he did to them ?
come on out Salvador .... your answers are waiting you said you reply to ALL of the questions asked but yet you havent shown face yet ??? Neil can you call your dependent Sal and ask him to come and do what he said he would do.. i know you say you are not his mommy or daddy but you seem to have clout with him ... maybe he woulddo it for his mentor ... or maybe he just LIED once again which wouldnt be to far out of line ...

im sure there alot of people between yahoo and other places that as rob said may not know of the BOI to know what sal said ....

tis tis tis

Old 02-27-2004, 05:09 PM   #52
Greg Riso
Only Problem Is...

Sal stated, "I would like to personally apologize to anyone who I have unintentionally wronged in the past, and I can guarantee you that it will never happen again."
That apology covers absolutely no one since it refers to anyone he "unintentionally wronged in the past." The key word here is unintentionally. Every person that was ripped off was very much done so intentionally.
Sal, how about sending Shannon in CT the $600 you wrote her a bad check for? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...037#post105037
Neil, when you post those animals for Sal and the money from their sale rolls in just remember a lot of people got burned along the way. Will the proceeds be used to make restitution to the many victims involved?

Old 02-27-2004, 05:25 PM   #53
Wilomn
Wow. I think I've only posted on this thread twice, perhaps three times and look at what happened.

Is the water hot enough for you neil? Are you still rolling on the floor? Hmmmmm?

Now, since you brough up your lies to Rozann and not everyone here is going to read "all the threads" about you, except for that harvard proffessor(what do they charge for those pieces of paper now) I'll cover it again.

You, neil, sent a first time snake owner who was buying a present for her daughters birthday, a rosy boa that was supposed to be captive bred and, I think you said six months old, eating like a champ or pig or some such neilism. Low and behold it turns out to be a wild caught, minimum two YEAR old animal that never ate. After asking you about it's eating habits several times you finally said that it was eating RAT PINK HEADS. Very similar to pruett..........

Then there was the imported/longterm captive Uromastix. The one you said was fat as a pig and yet had it's backbone touching it's belly. The one that DIED the day after it arrived AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ROSY BOA THAT YOU LIED ABOUT THAT ALSO DIED.

I think that sums up those two little lies of yours gubitz.

Now, are you going to continue to harbor a known criminal? Are you going to continue aiding and abetting his criminal doings? I'd still like to see the permission you and you alone have gotten to run someone elses business transactions through your terminal. I would REALLY like to see that. Or was it yet another lie gubitz?

Does salito still owe you money? Is that why you're protecting him? Seems a little out of live even for you.

Where oh where are you salito?

You two deserve eachother.

For the record, I also give away several reptiles that I produce every year that I could sell if I chose to. It's an old custom that it would surprise me not at all to learn you knew nothing about gubitz.

Wes Pollock

Old 02-27-2004, 05:43 PM   #54
The BoidSmith
With "friends" like these who needs enemies?

These are, in Neil’s own words, his opinions of his “friend”.

Quote:
Just for the record.... As much as I distain how Sal has been handling his business practices.... this has NOTHING to do with Alison.... just before Christmas, Alison LEFT Sal and went to live with her parents in Arizona (she's there now)....

Quote:
Alison KNOWS how to take care of business.... there is NO connection (now) to her business dealings and Sal's.... please don't get them confused if you ever see Alison advertising for web design.... she would never screw you over....
Quote:
Alison IS in Arizona, and she DID leave Sal (for good).... she is one of the nicest and most honest women I know.... it's just a total shame she had to be incorporated into [u]Sal's LOUSY business practices[u]....

Quote:
I'm not going to refute the fact that Sal is one of the WORST businessmen I've ever seen....
Source:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...a&pagenumber=1

Old 02-27-2004, 06:24 PM   #55
tknetman
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Harbart
No accounting for taste. What did he buy, an albino corn?
As the "Harvard Professor" in question I have to say my first impression of your post offended me, but I'll assume you were being sardonic and weren't trying to put the smack on someone you don't know. It's very hard to tell in a thread like this, smileys or no...

To answer your question: no, I bought four chameleons and I will be providing a full report on the BOI of how the transaction is handled, pro or con, once I've received them.

And since I'm here, a point of clarification: I am not a professor at Harvard. I am a software engineer and work/have worked with several professors there and at MIT. I wasn't clear enough when I talked to Neil about the particulars of my affiliations with the schools around here. My bad...

Tom Kincaid.

Old 02-27-2004, 06:38 PM   #56
tknetman
Quote:
Originally posted by kimtall
As for the professor buying $900.00 worth of stuff from you. ROTFL,
Why should I or anyone else believe you when you are a known liar??
Maybe because in this case he's telling the truth. And I know he's telling the truth because *I* bought the animals from him. See the post I made above.

Tom Kincaid

Old 02-27-2004, 06:48 PM   #57
JungleHabitats
Good luck Tom

Neils a "name dropper from way back and just love to use the descriptive terms to make everything look sugar coatedi will say on your purchase i would think he will go through great lengths to make it go well ( he is known for some good deals ) and i would say thiscould be one seeing there are many "eyes" on him and his gypsy friend.i hope you get a good deal from him .

Old 02-27-2004, 06:53 PM   #58
The BoidSmith
Tom,

Welcome, it's good to have more people contributing with their experiences. I sincerely hope everything goes fine with your purchase. How did you learn about this site?

Regards

Old 02-27-2004, 07:00 PM   #59
tknetman
Quote:
Originally posted by alvaro

How did you learn about this site?
I originally found it in a google search a couple of years ago in one of my many searches for animals, but chose to just lurk until recently...

Thanks for the welcome.

Old 02-27-2004, 07:04 PM   #60
The BoidSmith
What kind of chameleons did you buy? Are they CB? Are you planning on breeding them?

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!