Bad Guy United Morphs - Nick Runde - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2014, 10:07 AM   #271
chazzz
What GREAT news, congratulations Clark!!

Old 04-17-2014, 10:53 AM   #272
yeloowtang
WOW !!! been folowing this from the start and just amazed at the outcome and how low some will go to screw people out of their animals..

congarts
real happy for you

one thing i did decide on !! is that, never will I ever do a trade and ship snakes no matter who they are.. sorry for the good guys but as some said before, if someone absolutely wants a trade then they can ship first.. otherwise.. no thanks too many bad people out there..

Old 04-17-2014, 11:13 AM   #273
Katep788
That is freaking hilarious Clark!

It was all worth it, even the "infraction" LOL.

Kate

Old 04-17-2014, 11:43 AM   #274
chazzz
There was no doubt in my mind and many others on here that the snake was alive and it was a staged photo. My biggest concern wasn't that the snakes were alive, it was how far would this kid go once backed into a corner. I did fear that he might do something drastic like harm one or all the snakes just to save face. And since the original bogus claim was that they were beaten to death, an action he could have carried out, once he started to feel the heat, thank god he didn't. If the claim was they were sick and died shortly after arrival or on arrival would have been impossible for him to prove or fake. Well that's not entirely true as we have seen people on here post bogus vet reports. What I'm trying to say is that he wouldn't have been able to infect your snakes with some deadly illness to prove his lies but he could have easily went bat crap crazy and killed the snakes by force to mesh with his tale.

His story was so farfetched and really went the extra mile to try and stage the incident, which is just mental!! It probably sounded like a flawless caper when he bounced the idea off his delinquent friends, who I imagine are just as bright as he is or they would have told him it was asinine, and just WRONG! I guess he didn't take into consideration that you fulfilled your end of the trade in his poorly thought out scheme. Even if Satan himself lives next door and his spawns go around destroying the neighbors mail with pitchforks and battle axes. Any restitution would be his responsibility and he would need to inform the police or a priest to help him resolve the issue of the package hating demon kids next door. Not that the story wasn't full of holes already but that one really made me laugh since all his efforts to try and scam you still didn't mean squat. He still would be obligated to complete the trade since his fantasy happened after the snakes were delivered. lol

I'm really happy that you got them back, and hope that they're as healthy as when you sent them!! Definitely make sure you quarantine them for a while!

Old 04-17-2014, 01:04 PM   #275
Saffryn
And Dakota is still trying to sell snakes…via local craigslist as of yesterday. The Ivory listed (which was promptly deleted after I messaged Dakota on Facebook last night), Clark believes belongs to Adam Serrano who was scammed out of one by Dakota in February. A complaint has been filed to the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship which handles licensing and animal welfare.

Old 04-17-2014, 01:06 PM   #276
Saffryn
Sorry, I'm not used to posting pictures to forums and needing a website. Here's my second try at posting the pic.

Old 04-17-2014, 02:15 PM   #277
hhmoore
Saffryn (and anybody else to whom this applies),
When posting images on the BOI, please post them as attachments. Too often, images hosted elsewhere (photobucket, tinypics, etc) are removed, leaving gaps in the thread.

Old 04-23-2014, 12:28 AM   #278
OcMorphs
What a great thread! Glad you got your snakes back Clark! All you guys are great and we as a community need to keep on this kid and help return all these poor stolen reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dakota leto, dakota runde, nick runde, united morphs