Bad Guy FRAUD ALERT: ERIC IVINS, SOUTH CENTRAL HERPETOLOGICAL - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:35 PM   #11
hempmilk
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
Caveat please explain we are all ears.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Caveat Emptor is not his name - while my latin is beyond rusty, it's basically a warning: buyer beware.
lol..

Old 04-15-2014, 09:39 PM   #12
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
Did a freshly joined Nigerian
Let's not make assumptions (or aspersions) based on registration date or location...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Mike, this BOI post is actually the OP's second post here. The first, copied and pasted by Lucille, and posted in the Classifieds was his first. It has now, evidently, been removed.
Actually, it's his third . It took some redirecting to get him to the right place...unfortunately, the devil is in the details, and the simple post made here wasn't particularly enlightening.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:36 PM   #13
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Let's not make assumptions (or aspersions) based on registration date or location...

Actually, it's his third . It took some redirecting to get him to the right place...unfortunately, the devil is in the details, and the simple post made here wasn't particularly enlightening.

Trust me. I am ALL ears.

Old 04-15-2014, 11:01 PM   #14
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Ok sorry I dont know lati. Am I the only one that doesnt know this. Anyway maybe stay on topic and give the op to respond

Old 04-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #15
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Actually maybe Eric can shed some light on this situation. Ive never purchased from him but I know everytike ive inquired about animals, hes been quite quick with a response and seemed nice. Has anyone let him know about this thread?

Old 04-15-2014, 11:15 PM   #16
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I emailed him with a link to this thread

Old 04-16-2014, 12:13 AM   #17
misthold
I am very curious also.. there are multiple "delays" on the his FB page, can someone get a screen shot?

Old 04-16-2014, 01:23 AM   #18
LauraB
As well as an announcement posted on 4-7, that SCH will be shut down "for a year or two", due to health and other issues.

Amanda, what order from SCH have you been waiting on?

Old 04-16-2014, 02:25 AM   #19
laterob
The 'intermediary' whose name was omitted from Lucille's post was viewing the thread earlier. I wonder if he might have some insight as to what is happening here.

Old 04-16-2014, 03:51 AM   #20
Ameivaboy
I was contacted to do the export.
If both parties can get it worked out I can export as early
as next week if they cooperatively choose to have me do it.
Other than that I have no details to share with the public regarding this matter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!