Cicada Hollow Crested Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
waldo
Cicada Hollow Crested Geckos

I recently bought a female red dalmation crestie from Cicada Hollow Crested Geckos and I was very pleased with the transaction. Animal arrived in good shape and was exactly what the pictures showed. Communication was excellent, I would defiantly recommend this breeder.

Old 09-11-2006, 12:38 PM   #2
A.Greenleaf
I also purchesed two crested geckos from cicada hollow, they are great and she work with us on payments. nice geckos, nicer person. really cares about what home they are going to. i will buy more.

Old 11-09-2006, 08:47 PM   #3
jackandpaula
Cicada Hollow Gargoyle Geckos

I just purchased 2 Gargoyle Geckos from Dorothy of Cicada, they are beautiful, better than expected very chubby and happy. The service was great I would recommend to anyone for great quality animals from someone who cares and knows a great deal about them. Keep up the good work Dorothy!!!

Old 11-10-2006, 12:28 AM   #4
EriksReptiles
I have yet to buy anything from Dorothy (I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from her though), BUT she has bought alot of my geckos and she has never been a problem to deal with!! A+ Dorothy!!

Dorothy is amazing!!

Thanks Erik

Old 12-13-2006, 03:01 PM   #5
ColleenT
i am awaiting shipment of my geckos for4 tomorrow. Dorothy is very sweet, very accomodating, and loves her animals. I would definitely do business again. ALSO her animals are beautiful.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:21 PM   #6
Jaybee
I just received two geckos from Dorothy. They're absolutely beautiful, but beyond that, it was very easy to tell that Dorothy cares very much for where her animals are going. She gave me a call to make sure I had the shipping info and was very friendly and professional on the phone and in e-mail as well.

So yeah, Dorothy at Cicada Hollow is awesome Highly recommended.

Old 03-13-2007, 05:12 PM   #7
RiversideReptiles
I purchased some roaches a while ago from Dorothy and they arrived in fine fashion. Dorothy, if you're reading this, the roaches miss you and wish you hugs and kisses

Old 04-19-2007, 04:05 PM   #8
dellessa
I just recieved my shippment of geckos from Dorothy this morning. The pictures didn't do either of them justice. They both have amazing color (A super dalmation, and a probably red harley.) and equally wonderful personalities. She called to make sure they arrived safely, was very accomodating about shipping, and very helpful in general about any questions I had. I would not hesitate to buy another gecko from her again, she has beautiful animals and truly cares that they are going to good homes.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:17 PM   #9
dragonsdesyre
I can only say with all of the positive comments above. I purchased a cresmsicle and a tiger from Dorothy. They arrived today and are even more awesome than what I anticipated. Dorothy cares about her animals and the homes they are going to, and it shows. Professional, courteous, and the most gorgeous animals. Thanks, Dorothy!

Old 05-04-2007, 11:30 PM   #10
marigold
I say "Yes!" to ordering from Dorothy of Cicada Hollow. First of all, she had neat geckos to pick from. She was courteous, informative, accommodating, and professional. I now have a lovely juvie who will be delightful to watch grow up... and I already have plans to shop at Cicada Hollow again!
Marigold

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!