Sara Gatto, aka clarinet45, aka Mezclado Reptilia, not to be trusted - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #31
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Now it says: Last Activity: 01-15-2007 04:31 PM
Trader Rating: (5) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 0

So she came in and looked, but did not comment. It does not look as though I will be leaving my good vote on the GGC for her.

Sara, you need to make both of these right.
That's all it took for me.

I'm voting.

Old 01-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #32
catawhat
Wow, I am sorry you got burned Harold (and you too Shrap). What is with people lately? Sara, your rep is being tarnished and you seem to have taken advantage of people who considered you a friend. Don't let this issue take you down, once people loose trust in you, it is hard to earn back.
I have two people I am currently making payments to on future snakes, and it is issues like this that will eventually ruin that sort of kindness. I learned long ago not to loan money to friends as it almost always ruins a friendship.

Who knows, maybe she got into a bad spot and is embarrassed. If that is the case, Sara- lots of us have had financial issues. Jobs get lost, people get sick etc...It is better to be honest and upfront than to try and hide or lie about the situation. If that is the case, people can be more understanding than you think.

Old 01-15-2007, 08:35 PM   #33
catawhat
Ok scrap the last part of my post. Sara quit hiding, its not going to go away. At least post your peace on here.

Wow, that just bothers the heck out of me. She CAME AND SAW and has said NOTHING!?

*Total off the subject, what is GGC?

Old 01-15-2007, 08:37 PM   #34
CurtisF
Good Guy Count, I'm guessing on the last word.

Old 01-15-2007, 08:43 PM   #35
SoulSmilen
As much as I am absolutely NOT surprised about this, and as much as I have absolutely NO use for Sara, having signed on to Fauna does not necessarily connotate seeing and leaving.

I don't hold much faith in this innocence and am surprised it took so many this long to see the true colors, but fair is fair.

Old 01-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #36
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by catawhat
Ok scrap the last part of my post. Sara quit hiding, its not going to go away. At least post your peace on here.

Wow, that just bothers the heck out of me. She CAME AND SAW and has said NOTHING!?

*Total off the subject, what is GGC?

Good Guy Certificate. You place it on your website to prove you are a good guy.

Old 01-15-2007, 08:47 PM   #37
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen
As much as I am absolutely NOT surprised about this, and as much as I have absolutely NO use for Sara, having signed on to Fauna does not necessarily connotate seeing and leaving.

I don't hold much faith in this innocence and am surprised it took so many this long to see the true colors, but fair is fair.
She was emailed and PM'd here on this site about this thread. By logging in, she likely would have become aware of it in the PM, even if she hadn't "happened by" the BOI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
I have both emailed & PM'd the link to her

Old 01-15-2007, 09:06 PM   #38
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
She was emailed and PM'd here on this site about this thread. By logging in, she likely would have become aware of it in the PM, even if she hadn't "happened by" the BOI.
Tis true, but some of us don't read PM's right away, even with the pop-up notification. Not that it's any better to ignore Harald's PM's or emails, but she already knows he is after the money and may have simply hit "cancel" just to ignore that. Again, it doesn't make it better, and it just adds to her integrity.. lack of it, that is.

Believe me, I am NOT defending her personally; I already stated I don't expect innocence in this. She is already bad guy in my book: obnoxious, arrogant, rude, crude, bad with business (look at previous threads), disrespectful of knowledge and experience UNLESS that particular someone can do something for Sara in return, and generally plays the game and the field all too well. Look how long she was able to pull the wool over so many peoples' eyes already.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:07 PM   #39
LadyOhh
This is absolutely awful..

Sara, you should have NEVER taken advantage of people like this.

This is a horrible way to do business, and to even expect charity from people and do nothing to repay it??? These people didn't have to do this for you, and you clearly have no remorse.

Karma is a B****, and you are about to see it, if you haven't already.

Shame on you.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:13 PM   #40
garweft
It really sounds like someone who went acquisition crazy with the hopes of a nice return through breeding. Most newer herpers don't realize that most captive breeders have built their colonies slowly over time as a hobby with extra money. My guess is that a lot of people fall into this trap. Buying more animals than they can really afford, or afford to take care of.

I hope you get your money back, and that she realizes that the worst part is trying to cover up her inability to pay with a lie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!