Sara Gatto, aka clarinet45, aka Mezclado Reptilia, not to be trusted - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:12 PM   #81
DThomas
Just give Rich time, he'll deal with it. Remember, he was up late last night entertaining you all with his new psychedelic website colors...lol

Old 01-18-2007, 12:17 PM   #82
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Just give Rich time, he'll deal with it. Remember, he was up late last night entertaining you all with his new psychedelic website colors...lol
I don't know what I want to see more; An explanation from Sara or the return to colors that don't burn out my retinas.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #83
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Gotcha, I was just curious.

And Jamie....I couldn't agree more.

Old 01-18-2007, 07:07 PM   #84
clarinet45
I'm sorry, you will get your money. I have not been able to be online a lot.

Old 01-18-2007, 07:11 PM   #85
Chameleon Company
Hope all things work out for you Sara.

Old 01-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #86
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinet45
That's good to hear.
Any idea when?

Old 01-18-2007, 09:06 PM   #87
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinet45
I hate to have to say this, Sara, but not being able to be online a lot is not an excuse. You were quick to respond, albeit with lies, right up until I told you that I would be posting here. You could have told the truth once and avoided all of this.
That said, I am sorry it had to come to this...and I hope whatever is going on in your world can be resolved (or otherwise dealt with) soon.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:45 PM   #88
Leighanne
WOW! I don't come to the BOI alot and I don't want to be in this buisness now. Sorry you guys got screwed. Everybody here acts like a pack of wild Dogs, like this is a Witch hunt. An people outside of the situation hounding her outside of Fauna, thats really unethical. Your lack of understanding and compassion is gross. I mean of course your going to get screwed somehow and YOU can easily SCREW! This is afterall the INTERNET. I bet my money Clarinet just didn't have the money and was embarrassed and she'll pay it back. I like to have hope what can I say. Her reputation was actually flawed from 18 pages of everybody getting nasty. BOI's are cool but at the same time they are nonsense. Forums are kind of nonsense. Its really a place you don't have to be seen and can't get beaten up so when your having a bad day go to Fauna! Ha! I agree with everybody but the 18 pages of bashing was gross. Just my opinion.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:47 PM   #89
Leighanne
ALSO....whoever posted that "When will you pay?" after she posted. Be quiet, like Mommy taught us it is none of our buisness. This is between Her, Harold, and Shrap not the rest of us.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:58 PM   #90
SPJ
I posted it and I WON'T be quiet.

She screwed over 2 people here that went out of their way to help her out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!