Sterling Exotics (good guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-27-2006, 07:20 PM   #1
trinkapuppy
Sterling Exotics (good guy)

Just received an '06 burmese from sterling exotics. Communication was good, shipping fast and when I needed it, price was good, and animal was packed very nicely.

Thanks, guys!

Bethany Schultz

Old 10-06-2006, 02:18 PM   #2
jnsreptiles
I have seen some of their stuff at shows and they do have some VERY nice animals. Skip is a real nice guy to talk with. Their Lavendar Albino BP is amazing as well as their Calico and Bubble gum. They have high quality animals, that is for sure.

Jason Smith

Old 10-06-2006, 02:26 PM   #3
Lynn
Jason Yor talking about Skip And Dan Riddel from Sterling Reptiles..Yes they have some great Ball Pythons..

Old 11-01-2006, 12:58 AM   #4
Behmfamily
Stop! Sterling Reptiles

Unfortunately, I had a horrible experience with them. I experienced misrepresentation in a large transaction. Please be on guard.

Old 11-01-2006, 02:21 AM   #5
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behmfamily
Unfortunately, I had a horrible experience with them. I experienced misrepresentation in a large transaction. Please be on guard.
Could you please elaborate?

Old 11-01-2006, 09:09 AM   #6
Behmfamily
Sure. Skip acted as a middleman in a import transaction. Was to process and treat animals, then reship. Made several other representations. Upon receipt, he decided that he didn't have the experience to treat them, kept the animals and resold them himself. It makes me wonder about those positive comments about their ball pythons.

Old 11-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #7
Lynn
I have NEVER seen a sick Ball Python on Skip's table and I have set up at the same shows with him for several years now..I would not even hesitate to purchase a snake from him.

Old 11-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #8
Behmfamily
Sick isn't what I'm talking about. Its not treating WC animals for both internal and external parasites.

Old 11-01-2006, 07:55 PM   #9
Lynn
Like I said..I never saw any problems at the Texas Show I have seen them set up at.. Including ticks and mites.

Old 11-01-2006, 08:24 PM   #10
Behmfamily
Lynn,

Ticks and mites are easily treatable with Proventmite, Vapona and other available products. I'm refering to internal parasites like roundworms and flatworms that need to be treated with products like Flagyl.

Mitch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!