Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2018, 09:56 PM   #281
Snake-Queen
This is as much as I can do on my phone.

I retract my previous statement that Buhs is Draper's real name. I now believe he has assumed a new identity, possibly someone he knew in Georgia.
Attached Images

Old 02-21-2018, 11:42 PM   #282
Robert Walker
Up for consideration. Top set of pictures vs. bottom set of pictures.
Attached Images

Old 02-21-2018, 11:54 PM   #283
Dro B
I hope I never pissed you off Robert lol

Old 02-22-2018, 03:32 AM   #284
FracksSake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
I hope I never pissed you off Robert lol

For real. I’m about confused now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-22-2018, 08:02 AM   #285
Beyond GenetiX
Robert has some mad skills, for sure!

Old 02-22-2018, 11:54 AM   #286
Snake-Queen
I'm starting to think that Christina is the main scammer & is using men for her scams.

Old 02-22-2018, 12:39 PM   #287
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I'm starting to think that Christina is the main scammer & is using men for her scams.
Could be; I didn't think about it that way. I couldn't imagine going through life trying to keep my aliases and email addresses straight. I'm too absent-minded for that crap! I guess that's how scammers eventually get caught; they can't remember either!

Good job, everyone who took the time to dig up all this info!

Kathy

Old 02-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #288
April Homich
Two different guys. The nose especially is completely different. Agreed that it's odd that two different guys with the same woman would be pulling scams. It could definitely be her behind it...

Old 02-24-2018, 01:56 AM   #289
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

Agreed. If I’m not mistaken, she’s Hispanic which makes sense now as to why someone was communicating with me through PM in Spanish (when they were threatening me, lol)... she was playing it off as if it was that John Buhs guy.

Milo

Old 02-24-2018, 09:13 AM   #290
nickolasanastasiou
I think there is unintended obfuscation of the situation by focusing on the female hypothesis to the point of thinking it is THE answer and I think the party with whom the location data associate really enjoys that. The person is not clever. He is repetitive and defaults readily. There is an absence of sophistication to his countless attempts at manipulation of truth and his unintelligent lies collapse under the weight of other unintelligent lies that he piles on top of them in desperate bids to backpedal and rationalize externally recognized inconsistencies. By all means, consider alternative identities and ideas here, but I would not be quick to hop from track to track on this. When all of the information is amassed, there is a parsimonious option and I am inclined to pick the parsimonious option when dealing with suspected individuals who, in aggregate, have cognitive abilities slightly greater than those of rancid butter.

Knowing Spanish or enough of it is not dependent on having Hispanic heritage, too. It is a relatively broadly understood language (commonly offered and taken in public schools) in the US and slang is picked up from friends, job sites, and other environmental opportunities.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin