Nice looking 2 year old female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
earthdragon23
Nice looking 2 year old female

(SOLD)This is Quazzi, she is a 2 year old virgin female from my old stock of Blood, Cawley Red, Orange Sandfire, Hypo Reds. Quazzi cycled 5 clutches of unfertile eggs last year, and she has been brumated.

Here is Quazzi's story. I bred Quazzi 2 years ago from amazing looking parents. All the babies came out looking fantastic, except Quazzi who showed hardly any color. My teenage brother really wanted a bearded dragon. Being that he is my brother, I thought he would be educated on how to care for a lizard. He had a cage built, took a care sheet, and off Quazzi went. At first she was well taken care of, then gradually he started losing interest in her. To make a long story short, by time I went out there this last holiday season, her cage was filthy, she was skin and bones, her color dulled, her nails painfully long, and she was very listless. I honestly did not think she would make it. I took her away from him on the spot. Now she is a nice and plump like a beardie should be, her head pads are filling out, she gets sunshine when it's out, and her colors have magnified 10 fold. She has a bit of an attitude at first, but I am happy to see her spunk back. Here is the problem. Previously I had sold off all my beardies. I am going back to school this summer after 10 years of no college. This girl needs a compassionate person that will spend time with her, and give her lots of love. I won't have as much time for her as I do now, and she deserves it. I hope to find her a good home soon. Asking 365.00 plus shipping for her.

I ship overnight FEDEX 10:30 am arrival, heat pack included. Live arrival guaranteed.

Any questions please email Jenn at earthdragon23@sbcglobal.net. I used to be DragonClaw Beardies, then DragonClaw Reptiles.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
sjsexotics
Ill give you 200 for her if your interested let me know ( I know its alot less but she would have a great home)

Old 02-15-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
Unique_herp
please contact me 720 227 7161

Old 02-18-2009, 07:54 AM   #4
jy545
Is she still available? If so let me know.

Old 03-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
9jacksod
looks like a male.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
lizard