Glades Herps, Lee Herps, and Sam Craver - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2002, 08:28 AM   #1
denman
I have bought snakes from all three of these dealers. Can anyone share with me any good/bad experiences they have had with them? Thank You.

Old 04-01-2002, 03:40 PM   #2
Gib
I just bought a snake from glade herps a few weeks ago...everything went quite smoothly....packing was pretty good shipping was right on time only problem was they sent me the wrong snake....the one I wa supposed to have gotten was sent a reptile show....so I called Terry and he just told to send her back and they would give me full credit on everything...but she was a very nice animal and we just decided to keep her....so all in all it wasnt a great experience...but I was still happy all the same...

Chris gibson

Old 04-01-2002, 04:18 PM   #3
Adam Dawson
I've bought animals from Glades.  Nice guys, answered every question I had.  Shipped promptly and in appropriate packaging.  Animals were perfect and exactly what I was expecting.  My only issue was their lack of response to emails and that their webpage is frequently out of date... but once I actually made a phone call to them I had no problems at all.

AD

Old 04-01-2002, 04:49 PM   #4
Jeff Craven
Its been a while since I ordered from Glades but I can say that all of my dealings went very well.

Old 04-01-2002, 06:27 PM   #5
Gary Walsch
I have done business with Glades Herps on a personal level and I have no complaints about them and Rob is a great guy and is very involved in the herp community, he is not just trying to make a buck, he actually likes his work and his animals.

Gary Walsch
Sunshine State Reptiles

Old 04-01-2002, 11:35 PM   #6
Anthony Chodan
If you are talking about Sam Craver from South NJ, I can surely vouch for him. I visited his facility a couple months ago and everything was nice. He has some great bloods and regius. All his racks were clean.
BTW, Sam...that mel garter is like 18" already! She ate 3 unscented fuzzies today and a couple yesterday! She is becoming my fav snake!

Old 04-02-2002, 03:34 PM   #7
LadyChaos
Glades Herp is definitly one of the good guys...top notch animals and great customer service

Old 04-07-2002, 09:06 AM   #8
denman
Update: Not pleased with the "Customer Service" provided by Glades Herps. Terry M does not reply to emails. Not good. Would not do business with them again.
Sam Craver is an excellent guy, caring, and a good business man. Prompt with emails and follow-up - definitely a Good Guy!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!