Bad Guy Jason Perillo- Protean Terrarium Design - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2018, 12:08 PM   #1
Shiari
Jason Perillo- Protean Terrarium Design

You know that one time you don't check the BOI and it bites you in the rear? Yeah.

On October 28th I placed an order for one of their larger, standard-sized terrariums. The shipping section on the website says a turn around time of 6 to 10 weeks for *custom* orders. On January 31st I messaged them on facebook asking for an update. I got an immediate reply to that message stating he was not in front of his computer and asking for which size. I replied promptly.

On Februrary 3rd, I had still received no reply. I messaged again, stating a response by no later than 2/5/18 evening. And then becoming suspicious I looked him up on here and saw all the bad threads from 3 years ago.

On February 5th, my order status was changed to awaiting shipment but still no message from the company. No shipping number was given.

On February 15th, I request an update on shipping status.

It is now 2/20/18 and still no contact. I have called my credit and filed a dispute. Included in the email to my credit card company were the screen shots below as well as links to threads detailing the same past behaviour.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 12:10 PM   #2
Shiari
additional screen shot of the complete number of emails I have had from this company.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 12:41 PM   #3
Snake-Queen
Instead of sending Facebook messages, have you tried emailing or calling the company?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!