Good Guy BOB @ Pro-Products (Radiant Heat panels) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
Kingetula
BOB @ Pro-Products (Radiant Heat panels)

http://www.pro-products.com/

Been working with Bob @ Pro-Products on a large order of Radiant Heat panels. Bob is one of the GOOD GUYS! He will sit on the phone and explain everything in fine detail and calls you back letting you know the status. I also changed a few things today on my order, I was a little nervous about asking him but he was nothing but professional and cheerful, Bob made sure I got what I wanted and was completely satisfied! WOW! I'm glad I picked Pro-Products!

Scott Crawford

Old 10-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
geckobabies
I've also had success in dealing with them over the years. Great company, great product.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:16 PM   #3
hhmoore
Bob Pound is one of the best. I don't hesitate to recommend him, or any of his products.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
repti-racks
pro-products

Top notch guy, top notch products. Nothing on the market compares to his products....

Old 10-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #5
mattie92479
yes he is a great guy top notch

Old 10-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #6
sb1127
I purchased a panel from Pro Products at the N.Y Reptile Expo back in April. The representative there new his stuff and was a true pro. I just purchased another one a few weeks ago. Bob's sugested panel was perfect for that particular cage. I will be buying another at the show on Nov 30. Great company, great product and great service.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!