Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2015, 06:24 PM   #51
Hec.1
I'm going to post two more screen shots. The first one is my conversation with Manny about purchasing the snake on the ad Tuesday morning. The second one was just sent to me from the other buyer. This one shows the other buyer inquiring about the snake I had already purchased.
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2015, 11:50 AM   #52
ElexisC
I read another long boi and it seems lying is what he does best. I will never purchase from him even though he has some awesome looking animals.

Old 09-14-2015, 12:05 PM   #53
CwnAnnwn
Thank you hec 1 for providing the last screen shots, you clearly have been taken. With out the time stamps it was hard to know who bought which animal first. A little proof goes a long way.

Perfect predator's tried to bait and switch you. He got caught.

Did you receive your second refund?

Old 09-16-2015, 11:27 AM   #54
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
Thank you hec 1 for providing the last screen shots, you clearly have been taken. With out the time stamps it was hard to know who bought which animal first. A little proof goes a long way.

Perfect predator's tried to bait and switch you. He got caught.

Did you receive your second refund?
He sure did try, but got caught. Yes, I did get my money back.

Old 02-04-2017, 04:25 PM   #55
Martino Reptiles
Jesus. Another scam..

Old 02-04-2017, 10:12 PM   #56
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martino Reptiles View Post
Jesus. Another scam..
This guy is a career crook and doesn't care about his reputation. He will continue to rip people off because there are people/customers and very well known breeders in this hobby who turn a blind eye to it. They continue to defend him and do business with him only because he produces nice stuff. He picks and chooses who he wants to scam. He knows who he wants to scam before an actual deal is finalized.That is how he operates. Just like a career crook! You'll get some people protecting him because he has never scammed them, but that's how he plays his game. He can't and won't scam everyone because then it's really game over for him. He needs those good transactions to counter all the bad ones. He's a master manipulator.

Old 02-05-2017, 02:06 AM   #57
hratchian
Hec , in my humble opinion everything shows you guys are victim of a well planned, dishonest sale. It sounds like other than initially using a wrong photo for the animal he wanted to sell, comming up with a marketting glare, using words like hold back animal for sale was hopping and taking chances to sell the other animal with a cover up.

On the other hand , isnt owning a boa in NY illegal? I thought pythons, boa, even ball pythons and any constrictors that grow over 10 Ft are restricted. So careful

Old 02-05-2017, 10:34 AM   #58
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hratchian View Post
Hec , in my humble opinion everything shows you guys are victim of a well planned, dishonest sale. It sounds like other than initially using a wrong photo for the animal he wanted to sell, comming up with a marketting glare, using words like hold back animal for sale was hopping and taking chances to sell the other animal with a cover up.

On the other hand , isnt owning a boa in NY illegal? I thought pythons, boa, even ball pythons and any constrictors that grow over 10 Ft are restricted. So careful
Not where I live. Why do you feel the need to bring that up? Stick to the more important issue. Stick to what the post is about. Sounds like you're an undercover Manny lover from my point of view.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:04 PM   #59
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
Not where I live. Why do you feel the need to bring that up? Stick to the more important issue. Stick to what the post is about. Sounds like you're an undercover Manny lover from my point of view.
Then your point of view seems askew.

Read the rest of the post. He expressed his belief in it being a scam. Attacking support with false allegations is a great way to lose an audience's favor.

He could have asked you more privately about the legality question, but it is not an unreasonable question and a common topic (legality in a particular location) that gets brought up in BOI threads.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:35 PM   #60
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Then your point of view seems askew.

Read the rest of the post. He expressed his belief in it being a scam. Attacking support with false allegations is a great way to lose an audience's favor.

He could have asked you more privately about the legality question, but it is not an unreasonable question and a common topic (legality in a particular location) that gets brought up in BOI threads.
This topic is not about location so I don't see the point of him bringing it up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!