Dating an older man? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-29-2013, 03:36 AM   #21
Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
I am bald and have some grey. Just sayin!!!
Do we want to know where that grey is located!? Lol!

Old 07-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #22
reticguy76
Haha. Perhaps, perhaps not !!!!

Old 07-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #23
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
And Im 36
Haha, that's the age that my SO was when I first got together with him...

Old 08-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #24
joshjtd
I am of the opinion that as long as you are happy, so be it. Trying to live up to the "normal standard" is not always what it is cracked up to be. It is all about connecting with someone who you can love and be friends with.

My wife and I got married when she was 19 and I was 22. We celebrated our 13th anniversary on the 15th of this month. Many friends and family had told us that we were too young and this would not last... I think we proved them wrong.

As long as you are happy and treated right in a relationship, other people can go fly a kite.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #25
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjtd View Post

As long as you are happy and treated right in a relationship, other people can go fly a kite.

Old 08-24-2013, 04:06 AM   #26
Southern Wolf
I was 26 and dating a 50 yr old. Probably the best 5 years of my life until she mentioned to her kids that I'd like to date her (no one knew but the inner circle). They said... ewwww mommma and shortly after the best years ended.

As for the rest of the original post.. I'll keep my opinions to myself.

Old 09-28-2014, 12:42 PM   #27
demonseed38
I know yall don't know me but I say go for it. If the dude makes you happy then hell yeah. I saw the thread n thought it was interesting. But as long as the 2 of you click and both are over 18. Then who gives a shit as long as you make each other happy. But as for your new man. He's my new hero. Lol

Old 10-18-2014, 02:08 PM   #28
OolongToolong
I've dated a slightly younger woman, a slightly older woman and a slightly younger guy who were all a massive waste of time. I found myself pouring money into them as projects that were supposed to make 'our' future together better but wised up to the fact that they were essentially not worth the effort. All the time I seemed to be sticking my neck out and putting myself 2nd and getting nothing back. The first lass wouldn't come out of the closet to be with me despite the fact that I had for her (then a couple of months after we split up her new girlfriend proposed to her and THEN she came out of the closet to her parents in the same breath as asking for wedding funds, damn cheeky if you ask me). The second lass didn't know what she wanted and broke it off to sleep with the male captain of her ultimate frisbee team. The younger lad turned out to be certifiably insane, I tried to get him to talk to therapist and take his meds (UK so it was all free healthcare but he still wouldn't accept it) who then cheated on me with a barely legal lad whilst I was working two jobs to keep us afloat.

I now live with my partner of 2yrs who is a guy 20yrs older. What a relief! He works an actual, proper full-time job so we pay our fare share of the bills, then I get to spend my surplus income on whatever I like. I get on great with his parents. We both ride motorbikes together (though he is a much faster rider than me) and go touring together. We did the Isle of Man TT and the Normandy coastline this year. For my birthday we did our first track day and his son from a previous relationship came too on his racebike, it was great to have a family event. Here is a photo of us at a local bike show after winning an assault course challenge (I'm the lass on the floor, he's the bloke in the hat).

People have been most judgemental about me dating other women and about me dating a guy 20 yrs my senior. They were least judgemental when I was with the slightly younger but completely insane guy. Ignore people's opinions, they presume too much and know nothing about your circumstances.
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2014, 02:21 PM   #29
demonseed38
That's very true

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!