Info Buyers beware Lireptiles (Dan Boswith) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2017, 03:30 PM   #11
Lireptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
It is dishonest. You never said that the pictures weren't the animals.

It's also suspicious that you are trying to sell them before you even get them. How are you going to know if they are healthy? Chams are susceptible to stress & double shipping would be incredibly stressful.

So really, you are trying to flip them for a quick buck.
and there not being double shipped. My brother to me, I believe that's once, and yes I purchase them and sell them local and to about 16 pet stores here in long island. And yes most people have orders to fill, so they go out as soon as I get them. Strictly reptiles and all the rest import them and they sell them right away, @ND they also presage what's coming up in there arriving shipment, so they presell as well, and they certainly don't know if they are healthy before they double ship them as you said

Old 03-29-2017, 03:34 PM   #12
Lireptiles
I never sold any damage chicken coops so that's me, I've always done reptiles, so once again I'm getting blamed for something that isn't true

Old 03-29-2017, 03:38 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lireptiles View Post
First of all I did use pictures off the net. I just purchased 50 of each and wanted to start getting rid of them b4 they arrived, I don't see how that's so bad that I deserved to get bad mouthed on this site over it

https://webnet77.net/webstuff/7-Dead...-Copyright.pdf

Old 03-29-2017, 03:53 PM   #14
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Please note that this user has a previous account on this site under the member name of "islandreptile".

I only bring this up because it is quite possible that this new account may just go away for violating the "one account per person rule" here. I am awaiting a reply from this person as we speak.
Since there is now a BOI thread about "Lireptiles", I felt it best to merge the older account into this new one so the member name is retained that matches with the thread topic line. Not normally the way I do things, but this seemed to be the best way at this point. So "islandreptile" no longer exists here as an account.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:53 AM   #15
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lireptiles View Post
and there not being double shipped. My brother to me, I believe that's once, and yes I purchase them and sell them local and to about 16 pet stores here in long island. And yes most people have orders to fill, so they go out as soon as I get them. Strictly reptiles and all the rest import them and they sell them right away, @ND they also presage what's coming up in there arriving shipment, so they presell as well, and they certainly don't know if they are healthy before they double ship them as you said
Your brother to you is shipping #1, and then you to your potential customers would be shipping #2...literally double shipped. Also, you not telling people that the pictures are only representations of the animals you will receive and not ther actual animals is dishonest and omitting information. Don't act like you're stupid in order to justify your flawed actions. Whether you're a cop or not...you're being shady.

Buyer beware

Old 03-30-2017, 11:23 AM   #16
James L
If you don't mind me asking, where are these jacksons your brother is shipping you originate from?

Old 03-30-2017, 11:34 AM   #17
Beyond GenetiX
Dan

Here is another guy selling the same as you are and lives close to you, he might would be a good partner, wink wink. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=615010

He likes borrowing photos as well... http://hdimagelib.com/male+jacksons+chameleon
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2017, 12:06 PM   #18
Snake-Queen
BTW, being a cop doesn't mean you aren't dishonest. It is DISHONEST to use a picture that isn't your own without saying so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!