Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:01 PM   #291
Paige n' James
Andrew,
I am so sorry to read this and feel really bad for you. Please keep us updated. I hope Adam does right by you and returns the owed money. V/R Paige Culler

Old 11-11-2010, 02:18 AM   #292
david1
Outstanding funds - Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
Wow Andrew, being a nice guy about this hasn't gotten you anything, not even a reply. Have you made the other person Adam owes money to about this thread?
Hello
My name is David and I am the other person in Cape Town (South Africa) that Adam owes money to ( For almost 3 years ) !! I have purposely stayed off the forum because Andrew had posted a thread which asked for Adams contact details as we were not getting any response from him . Adam initially owed me 2000 USD ,but he did send me a cheque for 400 USD +- 3 months ago and he promised to pay the balance over a 3 month period , which has obviuosly not happened !! Over this 3 year period (almost) he has used every excuse in the book as to why he could not deliver our snakes or refund our money . What really upset me was when he recently told me that he was at his sick sons bedside (September ) and I later found out that he was actually at the Hamm show !!! Someone mentioned on this thread that he has got enough money to last him 2 years while he sets up NATPET - Where do you think that this money is coming from ??? I honestly cannot believe that the American people would want an dishonest person like Adam to "head up" NATPET - I have even suggested that he take me ball pythons to the value of 1600 USD to the Hamm show and that I would ask a freind of mine to collect - BUT I received no response from Adam !! (Nothing new ) I have come to the conclusion that I will not be receiving the balance of my money from Adam , BUT , I will go on every forum and I will also inform your IRS and USARK about Adams fraudulent activity's !!!!! Here are one of the emails that Adam sent me "

David,

Please do not apologize. I only wish I had the financial means to pay you and Andrew back in full right away instead of having to do payments. It would certainly make life less stressful for all of us.

The forums are not important to me. My family, my true friends, and my God know what's in my heart and they are the only people that I need to believe in me. Once your animals are sold I will be done with the reptile industry forever, so my "name" is of no concern to me.

Thank you again for your patience and I apologize for the frustration and hardship that I have caused you and your family. I will let you know when the next check is sent out at the end of the month.

-adam

Old 11-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #293
TripleMoonsExotic
David, I'm sorry that this happened to you, but I'm glad you finally came forward. Not all of us are defending Adam's behavior, so please have faith in dealing with the in the future US.

I'm not sure if this will apply to overseas, but IC3 is a good place to start when reporting internet fraud. http://www.ic3.gov

Old 11-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #294
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
David, I'm sorry that this happened to you, but I'm glad you finally came forward. Not all of us are defending Adam's behavior, so please have faith in dealing with the in the future US.

I'm not sure if this will apply to overseas, but IC3 is a good place to start when reporting internet fraud. http://www.ic3.gov
You probably should look up the definition of fraud. A business deal gone bad where a guy runs out of money and can't pay back a debt doesn't constitute fraud. Maybe everyone here can dial down the rhetoric.

I see this as a good guy (and I know this because I am one of his true friends, not someone who was his friend because he had some cool snakes) who had some issues and now does not have the means to pay back some people as fast as they would like him to. My advice would be, treat this as a company that has gone out of business and filed bankruptcy. If it is in your best interest, then use whatever legal means necessary to recoup your money. Otherwise, drop the bullshit and let these threads die. Adam doesn't need to come to some meaningless Internet forum to plead his case to a bunch of people whose opinions he (and most others) couldn't give less of a crap about.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:06 AM   #295
kerrek
Telling someone send me your money and I'll send you my snakes then not following through on sending the snakes is fraud. If not down right theft. I'll sound pretty cold here but you personal problems don't give you the right to screw somebody out of their hard earned cash. If he took money and didn't deliver the animals and can't or won't give a refund he is a thief. No different than if he stole the money out of the man's pocket. I always love when somebody comes on and defends their friends when what they've done is undefendable.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #296
TripleMoonsExotic
Jamie, this isn't a matter of a simple (or small) debt. These guys purchased animals three years ago and didn't receive them. Instead they received a lot of excuses and promises. Unless 8 Ball was an LLC, Adam himself is legally responsible for this. There's no "treat this as a company that has gone out of business and filed bankruptcy" it that isn't what really happened.

This isn't $500...This is $5,000...How would you feel if we told you to just eat that kind of loss?

Old 11-11-2010, 10:10 AM   #297
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
Telling someone send me your money and I'll send you my snakes then not following through on sending the snakes is fraud. If not down right theft. I'll sound pretty cold here but you personal problems don't give you the right to screw somebody out of their hard earned cash. If he took money and didn't deliver the animals and can't or won't give a refund he is a thief. No different than if he stole the money out of the man's pocket. I always love when somebody comes on and defends their friends when what they've done is undefendable.
These were international orders and apparently there were extenuating circumstances that kept the animals from being shipped. It isn't as if Bob in California sent money for a snake and then it was never sent.

Once again, the buyers should treat it like a vendor that has gone into bankruptcy and use any legal remedy possible to get their money back.

This thread is doing nothing to help anyone. Not only is Adam not involved with Internet message boards, but he is no longer producing any animals for sale.

Life happens. People lose their jobs, family members get sick, money dries up. That doesn't make someone a bad person.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #298
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Jamie, this isn't a matter of a simple (or small) debt. These guys purchased animals three years ago and didn't receive them. Instead they received a lot of excuses and promises. Unless 8 Ball was an LLC, Adam himself is legally responsible for this. There's no "treat this as a company that has gone out of business and filed bankruptcy" it that isn't what really happened.

This isn't $500...This is $5,000...How would you feel if we told you to just eat that kind of loss?
In fact, 8 Ball Pythons was an LLC. I am not offering an excuse, only pointing out the options available to the buyers and my feelings about the lack of a point that this thread has. If 8 Ball was "business as usual" I could understand it. There is no more 8 Ball Pythons.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #299
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
These were international orders and apparently there were extenuating circumstances that kept the animals from being shipped. It isn't as if Bob in California sent money for a snake and then it was never sent.

Once again, the buyers should treat it like a vendor that has gone into bankruptcy and use any legal remedy possible to get their money back.

This thread is doing nothing to help anyone. Not only is Adam not involved with Internet message boards, but he is no longer producing any animals for sale.

Life happens. People lose their jobs, family members get sick, money dries up. That doesn't make someone a bad person.
So because your friend was unqualified or unable to ship its ok to keep their money abbreviated sell their snakes that they'd paid for to somebody else? But he's still a good guy.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #300
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
In fact, 8 Ball Pythons was an LLC.
Ok, then the debts should have been reported when the business closed its doors.

Andrew & David, I would strongly suggest you get an attorney involved being that 8 Ball was in fact an LLC. This will be much more difficult to deal with then if it were a sole proprietorship. I got taken for $1,500 by a client who closed his LLC (and subsequently opened another shortly after with a new name, our government amazes me) and I simply wrote it off as it wasn't worth the aggravation. Being that what you two are owed is over four times that, I would get legal consultation and go from there. I would try to find a lawyer down in Maryland where he is, I imagine that would make it much easier.

Good luck with everything. This is going to be a real mess.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland