Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2013, 03:26 PM   #81
Sublime Reptiles
I haven't personally bought from Barb but I have met her a few times and we talk online, one of the nicest ladies in the business! She takes great care in her animals, and is always happy to answer questions and I am happy to say in the last 2 years I have guided friends to buy from her when we visited Tinley Park's NARBC. And hopefully soon I will have a Creepy Exotics gecko of my own!

Old 11-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #82
RonL
Made our first purchase from Barb at Tinley Park NARBC Show this fall after seeing all the pictures of her geckos for over a year. It took a while to get there, 8 hours for us and she was one of the first tables we stopped at. She will be the first table we stop at from now on LOL. Great, friendly service, answers your questions 100% professional. Buy one of Barbs geckos and you are buying quality and above and beyond customer support and that is important to us. We only want high end healthy and great quality animals so Creepy Exotics will be getting our business in the future. If you are looking at her animals and wondering are they really that color? Yes, yes they are
Could not be happier with our little "Splish" Thanks!

Old 11-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #83
kkristie110
Talking Barb, Creepy Exotics is AWESOME

I recently bought a gecko from Barb at Creepy Exotics and I was super pleased with everything! Barb is really nice and a pleasure to deal with, and her geckos are just phenomenal!! My girl came safe and sound and gorgeous as ever! Can't wait to buy another gecko from her Love my girl from Barb and I would highly recommend her to any one looking for a top notch crested gecko!!
Attached Images

Old 01-16-2014, 09:50 PM   #84
TARDIS13
momma barb is amazing! we have a few geckos from her and they are absolutely amazing! truly top notch quality and service.

Old 01-17-2014, 03:30 PM   #85
Hustle
She is awesome! I emailed her just for questions and she was fast to respond and extremely informative, even with no guarantee to me purchasing anything. If I decide to get a second, I almost guarantee I'll get one from her!

Old 01-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #86
rcarichter
Momma Barb rocks!

Noelle

Old 01-18-2014, 11:29 AM   #87
mtkineome
Loving Creepy Exotics and Barb Gebert <3

This is my 2nd and far from last purchase from Barb, and this is Gecko # 4 Little Miss Mocha. I fell in love with her pictures Barb posted and just had to have her She was a little thing and so beautiful.

She arrived Healthy and Very happy in a decorated deli cup that she looked very comfortable in. I opened the lid and there she was like "You can hold me now" I could tell she had been handled regularly and very much loved by the Momma. She is now a beautiful healthy 54 grams and will soon be breeding and if her babies are anything like her they will be awesome in every way.

I would like to say that Barb never tires of hearing the stories about all 4 of her babies that I now have and she so loves getting the updates and pictures even long after they have left their first home with Barb.

As long as Barb is breeding geckos I will forever be a customer. I couldn't be happier with every aspect of Creepy Exotics and Barb Gebert "The Momma"
Attached Images

Old 01-18-2014, 03:10 PM   #88
KrypticCresteds
I love the Crested's Barb produces, always in great health and amazing color. Wish everyone put as much thought and care into their passion as Barb does.
I got my little girl Night Terror from barb back in the summer she is such a sweet and beautiful girl and I know if I ever have questions Barb will be there to help me out. I am so pleased I bought 2 more from barb this winter and will be receiving them in the spring. Thanks so much Barb
Attached Images

Old 01-28-2014, 03:20 PM   #89
Mystic Exotics
I have recently been working with Barb of Creepy Exotics to get some Crested Geckos.
I have to say, the transaction(s) have been going very well and I am anxious for the weather to warm up, so I can get my beauties from her!
I would recommend Barb to anyone looking for Crested Geckos!

Old 04-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #90
VegaDoberman
Barb is amazing! I received 2 geckos from her after waiting a few months for shipping weather to open up. The geckos were in good health, plump and hydrated. Also beautiful! Just as they looked in pictures. Great person to do business with

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!