Bad Guy Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #21
Tony121204
Proof of?

Old 10-12-2014, 10:23 AM   #22
Lucille
Proof that a family member was responsible.
I don't know how many posts I've read where someone says that a family member or girlfriend/boyfriend did it ('it' usually being something negative).

I believe the site expects that you keep control of your account here also.

Old 10-12-2014, 10:24 AM   #23
Dennis Hultman
If that's the case then hopefully Mr. Green will be on to state that this is all taken care of soon.

If it is then my concern would be that your account is secure here. That nobody has access to it other than you at this point.

Old 10-12-2014, 10:27 AM   #24
Tony121204
Yea or if I can get me greens telephone number or address, since you guys are all great friends would anyone happen to have it so I can resolve this? Obviously I deleted all adds and posts in this account and don't have to be on here explaining to anyone could just be off somewere enjoying "mr greens" money.

Old 10-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #25
Tony121204
Something negative? I don't have to explain anything I "chose" too if I was off scamming people I wouldn't be explaining my self Id be trying to get the next person thanks. When PayPal balance it went negative I thought he was paid back and I told him I would call PayPal and take care of it and I have.

Old 10-12-2014, 10:36 AM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony121204 View Post
Yea or if I can get me greens telephone number or address

You can email him through the site by going to his post above, clicking on his name, and then click on 'contact by email'

Old 10-12-2014, 10:39 AM   #27
Tony121204
I've tried three times. Thanks

Old 10-12-2014, 11:05 AM   #28
Durante
Quote:
No they were deleted and wrote "scam" because they were and everyone that got "scammed" got there money back and the one who didn't is in the process. There was obviously a issue that isn't the workds buisness. And it's being tooken care of so there's no one scamming anyone.. And mr. Durante someone contacting your trying to buy a rack had to do with you getting scammed how? If someone offered to meet with you and pay cash?
If you read my comment over you'll see I never said "you were scamming" or "attempted to scam me" & never bashed your sisters name either. The only thing I said in the comment you might not like or find to be negative is "I'm guessing I lucked out by not dealing with him" which I think it's a fair assumption after not being able to successfully communicate with you through email to actually meet & reading the post above.

Honestly, for all I know it could of been a "family member" I was speaking with & not you. I don't know who or what I could be walking into especially if your not even aware of what is going on under your name & accounts. I would be mad at who ever is the real reason you got a bad guy thread. I shared my email conversation with you & wrote nothing but the truth.

Old 10-12-2014, 11:09 AM   #29
Tony121204
Yea it's fine. I explained to "mr green" what happened and I plan to resolve it if it hasn't been yet when he contacts me. Thank you all for you kind comments and convo. - the "scammer" Tony

Old 10-12-2014, 11:19 AM   #30
Lucille
Quote:
When PayPal balance it went negative
How did that happen if the OP said Paypal wouldn't do anything?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!