Inquiry: Taylor James - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2004, 08:10 PM   #1
Paul Huang
Inquiry: Taylor James

Hello, has anyone done any business with Taylor James of Pottstown, Pennsylvania? If so, could you share your experience(s), good and bad. Thank you.

Old 07-27-2005, 11:46 PM   #2
Bubafat
UP

I'm curious as well.

Old 10-07-2007, 10:46 AM   #3
JenH
Thumbs up

I know this in an old enquiry, but I wanted to get something on the record. I had a hard time finding any information on Taylor when I first responded to his emails.

I purchased an 06 cinny girl from Taylor and she arrived as described. Beautiful girl. I was told she was a live feeder and I've had pretty good luck switching her to F/T.

Taylor was quick to respond to emails and had good references.

HTH,
Jennifer

Old 10-07-2007, 07:20 PM   #4
JBirgel
I just bought a beautiful Caramel Albino Male from Taylor and the animal is doing great infact he slammed a rat crawler hoursr after I brough thim home.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
mvite
I just received 4 ball pythons from Taylor. I purchased them in December--but Taylor was willing to take the time and convert all the BP's from live rats to frozen/thawed--because that's all I have access to for feeding.

All 4 animals are incredible-- I got a female Pastel 100% het ghost---(2) female 100% het ghosts and a 50% poss het female as a freebie!

In the entire 4 months spanning my transaction--Taylor was a COMPLETE PRO--He contacted me several times a month to let me know how the feeding conversion was going. Taylor was available for all of my questions and responded to all of my emails very promptly.

All I know is that I'm saving some bucks to buy more of his snakes!!!

Mark Vitelli

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!