I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 11-02-2002, 10:05 PM   #61
Ken Harbart
Here's a twist that I find especially amusing, and it demonstrates dishonesty on Pat's part.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jake_jecekl6-Is Jake Johnson it was his spider too!!! </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
This is the third name that Pat has referred to him by during the past month.

In the &quot;snow boas&quot; thread in the for sale section, Pat refers to him as Brian, coinciding with his signature.

In the spider ball ad that Pat posted last month, he refers to this person as Josh.

Then there's the inconsistency of age. In the spider thread, it was asserted that this individual was 25, but then there's the little matter of Brian/Jake/Josh's claim that he went to high school with Pat's father. From this, it can be reasoned that Pat's father was either the oldest student I've ever heard of, or 11 at the time that Pat was born.

No matter which way you look at it, both of these characters have tied the noose 'round their own necks. What's comical about it, is that they keep on tightening the knots.

As an aside, it seems that the subject(s) of this thread learned everything they know about honesty and integrity from the likes of Jesse Underhill. There's a saying in law enforcement: &quot;We only catch the dumb ones.&quot;

Old 11-02-2002, 10:32 PM   #62
P120_Cartman
You right if i didn't lie about there age or there names like they asked me to i can see where that comes from too, i wouldn't be here now would i? I should of just stayed out of everything but Pat was an honest caring person, now hes still the same just in a hole, I put in my request with Webslave buh o wait c ya o dam it, umm c ya lat8r, o thats it 4 u.
bye and c ya good luck and umm when Jake's still here have fun.

Old 11-02-2002, 10:37 PM   #63
SPJ
OK this reply is for you Jake_jecekl6.

SFE means Stupid Feeding Error.
It is ENGLISH not German. Ever hear of a thing called an acronym?

Your signature says &quot;small breeder, dealer, and trader&quot;. Is that so, and you have NEVER heard of a stupid feeding error? That is the number one cause of problems that people have when keeping large boids (you do know what boids are right?) in captivity.

Old 11-02-2002, 10:41 PM   #64
SPJ
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You right if i didn't lie about there age or there names like they asked me to i can see where that comes from too, i wouldn't be here now would i? I should of just stayed out of everything but Pat was an honest caring person, now hes still the same just in a hole, I put in my request with Webslave buh o wait c ya o dam it, umm c ya lat8r, o thats it 4 u.
bye and c ya good luck and umm when Jake's still here have fun.

--------------
Patrick Malloy</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

I think you forgot who you were logged in as when you posted this. Unless you like to refer to yourself in a &quot;third person&quot; kinda way.[b]

Old 11-03-2002, 01:33 AM   #65
HerpVenue
Patrick's reply in the snow boas add
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Group: Members
spam_Posted: Nov. 02 2002,23:29 spam_ spam_

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off, if i could afford expensive animals would i be dealiing with digital camera problems hel* no i would sell one and buy a new one and as for expensive animals my parents have said all i am bale to keep are my carpets and Balls and other things under 9 ft, as for being expensive look at what these big places and then tell me whats expensive yea um RDR has a spam_25 thousand $ animals that few have seen and yet not one of us would think twice about buying it providing we had the money. My Aunt bought these at a swap which if i remember what she told me was Lees and that what i have been putting down too. She got them from a regualr there in 99 i think?? She had all his info but when she passed none of us could find any of this, so i have no papers and she told me various times on the phone they where hets and would when i would go over there show me the papers form P.K. , and the snows same thing excpet lets see its a morph no papers! I would of been more the happy to give anyone who got these a deal such as if they turned out not to be het i would trad eo rbuy them back plu sreimburse you for food and time but no!! Hes 14 and his word means nothing all because we chose a long time ago it ment nothing, Also, telocity doesn't as there are 5 or so computer under the roof all with the smae ip? umm i wonder?? Im gone i have better things to do that must be done also how does the fact that if we went to those two hospitals the cost would of been much higher?? Well, and considering i didn't pass out and was breathing still we could taken just a little longer not much tho...........

FIND A NEW WHIPPING BOY THIS ONES GONE!!!!
O AND GOOD LUCK WITH JAKE!!!! HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND LETS SEE WHERE WILL ALL THOSE STOLEN SNAKES GO WHEN THE POLICE SEARHC HIS HOUSE HIS BASEMENT?? YEA SURE..............

--------------
Patrick Malloy spam_</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, telocity doesn't as there are 5 or so computer under the roof all with the smae ip? </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>Hey Patrick
Yes all the computers in your house can have the same IP.
But they should not have the same IP as Jakes aka Brian?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">O AND GOOD LUCK WITH JAKE!!!! HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND LETS SEE WHERE WILL ALL THOSE STOLEN SNAKES GO WHEN THE POLICE SEARHC HIS HOUSE HIS BASEMENT?? YEA SURE..............</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>So Now his name is Jake. spam_And you know he has stolen snakes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">FIND A NEW WHIPPING BOY THIS ONES GONE!!!!
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>Patrick where are you going? spam_No one was making you a whipping boy ....until of course we caught you in lies. spam_And in a scam...and now you wanna cry the poor me I am a whipping boy.

Patrick Maloy(if that is even his real name) is bad to deal with .

1. spam_He lies about peoples names.
2. spam_He pretends to go to the hospital.
3. spam_He lied to the hospital about having a snake larger than 9 feet.
4. spam_He knows his friend has stolen snakes.
5. spam_He tries to sell his friends stolen snakes.
6. spam_He has the same IP number as this pretend friend that has stolen snakes.
7. spam_He threatened his pretend friend to go through with their deal or &quot;everyone will find out&quot; spam_find out that he was keeping stolen snakes and Patrick was trying to sell them.

Old 11-03-2002, 01:38 AM   #66
HerpVenue
To
Jake/Josh/Brian or whatever your name is today.

You asked me what now?

Now we know you lied about your name.
Now we know you have stolen snakes.
Now we know you lied about patrick being in the hospital.....since you can't name the hospital.
We also know you and Patrick have the same IP number.
We also know you two are running a scam.

And you wanted to ask what now? &nbsp;Whoopsy.
You should have known better than to egg me on with your what now comment.

you should know the truth will always come out in the end.

Old 11-03-2002, 11:32 AM   #67
The BoidSmith
Ritchie,

Have you find out the address for this guy(s) already? It would not be nice to find out people sending snakes and/or money in that direction.

Best regards,

Daniel

Old 11-03-2002, 12:59 PM   #68
P120_Cartman
&quot;Hey Patrick
Yes all the computers in your house can have the same IP.
But they should not have the same IP as Jakes aka Brian?&quot;

But there unique??

Yes my name Is Pat Malloy yes i am 14 yes i was born on 3/31/88.

&quot;So Now his name is Jake. &nbsp;And you know he has stolen snakes.&quot;

This is very possible as i don't see how his job can afford an crappy house but yet still have albinos etc.

&quot;Have you find out the address for this guy(s) already? It would not be nice to find out people sending snakes and/or money in that direction.'

Hey heres my add.'s
565 east benton
Aurora Il

and
204 west main st
Yorkiville, Il

now thats because my parents are divorced.
But everything is sent to Yorkville as its illegal in Aurora (i recently found it it is)

&quot;We also know you two are running a scam.&quot;

Sure i am running a scam with 95$ carpets yea Ritchie o and rtb's and 1 snow boas which for all you who won't belive me ask ill get pictures but now my mom says everything that will get over 9ft has to go, and umm lets see everything i own will be at Lees on the sunday swap either real early, or real late.

&quot;Patrick where are you going? &nbsp;No one was making you a whipping boy ....until of course we caught you in lies. &nbsp;And in a scam...and now you wanna cry the poor me I am a whipping boy.&quot;

I am going to be getting out of this whole internet crap before something does go wrong in a trade and howcome you people are the only ones having problems with me?? Everyone i have delat with hasn't had any problems that (very important) weren't sloved in the end.1. &nbsp;He lies about peoples names.
&quot;1. &nbsp;He lies about peoples names.
Yes i did i was asked to and i could see why so i did.
2. &nbsp;He pretends to go to the hospital.
Bull Ritchie then why am i selling what matter to me to help pay the bills??
3. &nbsp;He lied to the hospital about having a snake larger than 9 feet.
Yes what are you nuts??
4. &nbsp;He knows his friend has stolen snakes.
Its very possible
5. &nbsp;He tries to sell his friends stolen snakes.
Nope, not once the only thing of his he asked me to sell was that spider.
6. &nbsp;He has the same IP number as this pretend friend that has stolen snakes.
So.....Pretend friend sure..just as pretend you exsisting
7. &nbsp;He threatened his pretend friend to go through with their deal or &quot;everyone will find out&quot; &nbsp;find out that he was keeping stolen snakes and Patrick was trying to sell them.&quot;
No i wasn't selling anything actually we had a deal and he didn't finish until a week ago....Well if i where trying to sell them um lets see would i put them online? If i was for sure they where stolen, o and wait a sec. in my stuff for sale i bought a pastel fo 600$ i knew it was stolen and put it here and all the real owner had to do was describe it to me or send a pic of it? Now owuld an so called unhonest person do that? NO, i don't think so.

Old 11-03-2002, 01:25 PM   #69
The BoidSmith
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am going to be getting out of this whole internet crap before something does go wrong in a trade and how come you people are the only ones having problems with me??
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Patrick,

At least at this point I don’t have a problem with you.

But you keep dodging one question which, believe me, it is very important.

Where did you buy your axhantic from? Is it from a proven line? Can we contact the original breeder?

All this thread started by you asking for a female albino loan to breed to your axhantic. All I want to know is if you actually own a true axhantic and if you are worthy of receiving a $4,000 breeding loan.

Even if your axhantic was a normal ball python, you will be selling 100% heterozygous for albino once you breed him to the albino female. Let me see...maybe 3 heterozygous pairs (6 babies) at $800 a pair...Isn't that a win-win situation for you or what? See where I'm coming from?

Best regards,

Old 11-03-2002, 03:01 PM   #70
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">5. &nbsp;He tries to sell his friends stolen snakes.
Nope, not once the only thing of his he asked me to sell was that spider.

Not once?
and in the same sentence you admit to trying to sell his spider ball.

Hello does brains run in your family?
YOu admit your guilt and deny it in the same sentence.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2. &nbsp;He pretends to go to the hospital.
Bull Ritchie then why am i selling what matter to me to help pay the bills??

If you went to the hospital...then how come you can't tell us which one.

And as for the question why you are selling? &nbsp;Because you said so yourself. &nbsp;Your mommy told you to sell.

Patrick get your story straight before you try lying.
Go rehearse in front of a mirror. &nbsp;Try not to type two conflicting things in one paragraph...better yet try not to type two conflicting things in one sentence.
Another scammer gone.

GOOD BYE

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!