Falys..where to draw the line??? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #61
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
Rob. You type like you're illiterate. You make yourself look stupid every time you type. And no, you don't PM me to "laugh at my stupidity," you PM me to tell me to stay quiet when I'm talking to someone else about THEIR experiences with you and that you'll report me if I don't. You know who gets defensive like that about accusations? People who know they are true.

I'll say it again. You've racked up quite a few accusations of harassment by phone. I find it curious that so many people have allegedly conspired to propagate this lie against you.

Clearly, the easiest answer is that it isn't a lie. That you are so obsessive about this that you actually go out of your way to call people and harass them. Now who has the shady business ethics? If anyone here should not call the kettle black, it's you.
again its best to remain silent when your clueless olympia you stick to your bargin brand crosses an leave the real business.. as far as your accusations of harrassment? it seems the ones cryen the most is people like you with crosses get over it already, as ive said you havent a clue what your talkin about an talkin just to hear ya self babble typical.. shady business ethics? not me unless tellin the truth about crosses is shady.. i think the truth is always the best thing... lol @ you sayen i go out of my way? maybe ya lil lame posse should stop tryen to stir the pot just to get me banned... lies never last lil girl maybe ya parents should taught ya to tell the truth

Old 04-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #62
Chameleon Nation
Clark, I asked you to keep you negativity to yourself. If you feel it is a threat. Good for you. All the power to you. You have not seen my chams lately cause I cant keep them in stock. They are all turning out to look like red white and blue chameleons. Faly will no longer be used......we should call em Nosy Clarks.......yes that is what they will be for now on. Lol. Now all you post is this is what this should look like or that should look like. You for one should not be saying anything. You are new to the whole chameleon thing. You dont believe me, Jim or Vince. We dont care. We are some of the largest breeders in North America, yet you know more than us. Myself and many others dont post like we used to because of attacks from yourself or the other Rob.

Rob. That red one here in Canada was from Nala and Raiden. I have birth dates, mating and egg laying dates to prove it. If you believe it is a cross then so be it. Just remeber it is a brother to Bobbie. Bobbie would be a cross. Still cant see you grasping this so when you continue to ignore the facts. I will post simple statements for the simple people in life. I just dont understand the attitude towards everyone. I get your issue with me, but there are threads of you doing this to others years back on CF. Seriously what started the hostility towards the community years back?

This whole thing is friggen rediclous. All because some colors were showing up in brothers while others looked pure. It all started with Bud at Chameleon Alley.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #63
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Nation View Post
Clark, I asked you to keep you negativity to yourself. If you feel it is a threat. Good for you. All the power to you. You have not seen my chams lately cause I cant keep them in stock. They are all turning out to look like red white and blue chameleons. Faly will no longer be used......we should call em Nosy Clarks.......yes that is what they will be for now on. Lol. Now all you post is this is what this should look like or that should look like. You for one should not be saying anything. You are new to the whole chameleon thing. You dont believe me, Jim or Vince. We dont care. We are some of the largest breeders in North America, yet you know more than us. Myself and many others dont post like we used to because of attacks from yourself or the other Rob.

Rob. That red one here in Canada was from Nala and Raiden. I have birth dates, mating and egg laying dates to prove it. If you believe it is a cross then so be it. Just remeber it is a brother to Bobbie. Bobbie would be a cross. Still cant see you grasping this so when you continue to ignore the facts. I will post simple statements for the simple people in life. I just dont understand the attitude towards everyone. I get your issue with me, but there are threads of you doing this to others years back on CF. Seriously what started the hostility towards the community years back?

This whole thing is friggen rediclous. All because some colors were showing up in brothers while others looked pure. It all started with Bud at Chameleon Alley.
again ima call you a liar plain an simple that boy is a nika boy an you bkpeddling dont make your lies true drew it just dont.. you keep bringin up nala an bud? it isnt even that line dude its nika that was the cross an no amout of you bkpeddling will ever chznge my mind...
maybe id believe you if ya didnt go behind my bk harrassing people to turn on me an say i switched out these 4 mutts you sent? why not be honest drew instead of continuing with the lies.. its kinda hard to say i switched them out when the mutts show up in canada too... bein a spomcer doesnt give you the rite to lie an accuse customers who spent thousands with you just because you cant tell the truth..

Old 04-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #64
AbsoluteApril
Name calling (and profanity) is not allowed. The back and forth is getting off topic and personal, take it to PMs. If this discussion continues to degrade, this thread will be locked.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #65
Chameleon Nation
I was right. i will keep it simple. You are not going to believe what I have to say. So why beat a dead horse.

Bobbie is a cross and always will be. So was Raiden, have fun producing crosses and sellin them as pure. Right! You said the same words to me. Now you going to try to argue with the breeder that your very animal came from? Raiden was part Ambanja, this why some looked the look and other didnt.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #66
Chameleon Nation
Please do so. These same two have been doing this for some time and have got many threads removed on another site. This will not stop. Md1 has been banned from CF because of this same topic. Then apologized and was allowed back. This is the last resort for him so please do us all a favour and put this thread out of its mysery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Name calling (and profanity) is not allowed. The back and forth is getting off topic and personal, take it to PMs. If this discussion continues to degrade, this thread will be locked.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #67
Olimpia
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
again its best to remain silent when your clueless olympia you stick to your bargin brand crosses an leave the real business.. as far as your accusations of harrassment? it seems the ones cryen the most is people like you with crosses get over it already, as ive said you havent a clue what your talkin about an talkin just to hear ya self babble typical.. shady business ethics? not me unless tellin the truth about crosses is shady.. i think the truth is always the best thing... lol @ you sayen i go out of my way? maybe ya lil lame posse should stop tryen to stir the pot just to get me banned... lies never last lil girl maybe ya parents should taught ya to tell the truth
There you go again with the demeaning "little girl." You are sexist and belittling. I have never seen you call another guy a "little boy" when dealing with them, so clearly you get a kick out of saying it to women, many of whom seem a great deal more educated. I don't have to lie, trust me, you just proved one of my allegations without even trying.

Now I take my leave before I get this closed for everyone else. Everyone knows how to get a hold of me.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #68
robmd1
Quote:
Please do so. These same two have been doing this for some time and have got many threads removed on another site. This will not stop. Md1 has been banned from CF because of this same topic. Then apologized and was allowed back. This is the last resort for him so please do us all a favour and put this thread out of its mysery.
We dont want the thread locked an it isnt just two people its a bunch of people wanting to talk about the state of falys its a few who gets the threads banned just like hes goin do here so the truth dont get out an he can spin it however he likes its gettin old and a shame that people cant tell the truth an just be done with it.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #69
Chameleon Nation
Specifically two...... And both of you are here. This needs to be locked out. Your next resort is going to be calling someone at 1am and threatening their lives like you did to me and my family. Or you will track down someones wife through a tax roll and harrass them like you did to Texas Panther Man. You are unstable and a further debate will only lead to more name calling or threats over your beliefs.

Because of the damage you have done my suggestion would be to encourage others with their projects rather than question the purity of the animal. Be encouraging instead of discouraging. Putting women down is not a good start. If you want to fight with a man, fight a man, but leave the ladies alone dude. You do have the ability to ignore them you know

Old 04-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #70
robmd1
Quote:
Specifically two...... And both of you are here. This needs to be locked out. Your next resort is going to be calling someone at 1am and threatening their lives like you did to me and my family. Or you will track down someones wife through a tax roll and harrass them like you did to Texas Panther Man. You are unstable and a further debate will only lead to more name calling or threats over your beliefs.

Because of the damage you have done my suggestion would be to encourage others with their projects rather than question the purity of the animal. Be encouraging instead of discouraging. Putting women down is not a good start. If you want to fight with a man, fight a man, but leave the ladies alone dude. You do have the ability to ignore them you know
you want it locked cause it tells the truth about you thats the reason you want it closed an if it does ill go to the boi an then post everything youve sent an really let your lies show so either way? damage ive done? i dont own any crosses thats you. its hard to have a conversation with someone who cant tell the truth. the damage bein done to falys is from people that wont stand up an be honest when they produce crosses like youve done.. ita been over long ago an everyone woulda moved on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!