selling awsome retic colletion - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 04:55 PM   #41
Lee Watson
Sorry Franklin

In answer to Dennis, I don't think I know Franklin, Mike or Jim. I have no record of them ever being a vender at any of my shows. It is possible they showed up,but not as venders.
I do pride myself in the fact that I am good friends with all my visitors. When you come to my show I personally make it a point to say "Hey it's good to see you" or "where you been, We missed you." So possibly I know them this way.
Lee

Old 01-11-2007, 05:30 PM   #42
steveingram
Lee,

Thanks for that post! What do you have to said to that muskychip?

-Steve Ingram

Old 01-11-2007, 05:33 PM   #43
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveingram
Lee,

Thanks for that post! What do you have to said to that muskychip?

-Steve Ingram
What's left to say other than "I'm an idiot"? I think that he needs to give back his diploma from the "International Nigerian School of Scamming" as he certainly did not make them proud! Heck, I bet even Habeeb NumaNuma is laughing at this feeble attempt! How pathetic.......

Griz

Old 01-11-2007, 05:55 PM   #44
Nor*CalReptiles
Thumbs down grow up lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskychip
grow up i already made my reply in my other post so get over it ur rong
ah.... its true we all need to grow up and learn how to spell
LOL!!!
Isn't that right muskychip or should I say monkeychip or is it muskychimp?

Na I think I'll stick with idiot scammer

Old 01-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #45
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Watson
In answer to Dennis, I don't think I know Franklin, Mike or Jim. I have no record of them ever being a vender at any of my shows. It is possible they showed up,but not as venders.
I do pride myself in the fact that I am good friends with all my visitors. When you come to my show I personally make it a point to say "Hey it's good to see you" or "where you been, We missed you." So possibly I know them this way.
Lee
Thanks for taking the time to post, Lee.

And wow Dennis..nice info. LOL!

Old 01-11-2007, 09:36 PM   #46
Dennis Hultman
Lee, Thank You!

Old 01-11-2007, 11:15 PM   #47
Dennis Hultman
I have asked to have this thread moved or locked to prevent the thread starter from changing or deleting posts.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:19 PM   #48
steveingram
Is anyone else getting PM's from this turd?

"if u wanna talk so much come to the wheaton swap if u dont u can chut the hell up and quit talking sh*t"

I had to edit the "s" word for obvious reasons..

-Steve Ingram

Old 01-11-2007, 11:33 PM   #49
DThomas
To be continued on the BOI.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=93918

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread