For Sale Our Burmese mophs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
2kdime
He said to email him for prices

Old 06-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #12
Danielspythons
why

I'm curious why can't he post them just seems funny a company would have a yahoo account I'm thinking scam but if I'm wrong please someone correct me and ill be gladly to apologize until then ill be Leary of over sea sales

Old 06-11-2010, 01:42 AM   #13
dturner100
As no "new" morphs are really born in the U.S. there are many legit exporters overseas. It's really the only way to bring in new morphs ( I'm sure everybody knows that burmese pythons come from Burma which is in Asia ).

The thing is pied burms are not new in the U.S. I can't really go into details as I've been asked not to but there has been at least one piebald burm pair that I know of.

Also I'm just trying to help, but please be careful using the word scam without solid cause.

Old 06-11-2010, 08:43 AM   #14
ReticDog
Just a question... I see that Alan is the owner and he is the one that wrote the ads... When I emailed Alan, I got a respose from Simon saying he will be my contact.. Just seems a bit odd when Im inquiring about thousand dollar animals who is infact in another country.. IMO

PS- Im not casting blame or accusing anyone of anything.. Just stating a fact and my opinion..

Old 06-11-2010, 09:16 AM   #15
ReticDog
I have another question... I see that you have quite a few Vision and Neo cages... Well I know that Vision and Neo cages are not made in Taiwan ... I can only imagine what the cost would to export such large cages to Taiwan from the states.. Its gotta be in the thousands..

Old 06-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #16
Danielspythons
smells fishy

Well I don't know this fellow trying to sale these Burmese so I will apologize like I said I would and I'm sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but until this gentleman proves other wise I'm steering clear of him

Old 06-11-2010, 05:57 PM   #17
SakaraGT4
holy crap.... that's all there is to say... lol

Old 06-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #18
waterview
Hi am am Simon and I write for Alan, because I am the contact for Burmesepyhton in our company. Waterview Co Ldt is the biggest reptile dealer in Taiwan and a great number off Burmese you keep there in US are in fact from us. Mabye you buy them from Indonesia but they came from us. Please befor you write the things I just find in your answers, inform you self first. It is not verry fair and polite to write like this.
Yes our cages are from US. We import them.
Wish you all a good night Simon
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #19
Danielspythons
Still not convinced simon beside when people here in the us buy high dollar things we don't want to talk to a secretary

Old 06-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #20
dturner100
This is not a discussion board. You stated your questions, and any further discussion should be taken to the proper threads.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!