Info bad cages from boaphile?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
allreptiles1966
bad cages from boaphile??

So i bought 2 new cages from jeff at boaphile and both are split on the backside top where they sand it.
I asked him about it and he says thats normal.Well i have several others and they are not split! so i would say thats not normal.Either the seam was over sanded or not welded right.
I like the cages but after talking to him and hearing the excuse,i dont believe its normal since all 8 others i have dont have splits!I have talked to other people who say its not the norm.But since i cant see light they are fine.
I personally wont be buying from him any longer.I wanted to send back at my expense and have him send new ones that are not split,he wont do.Would it have been different if i paid for a 5 stack?Or more.
Quality control was poor.IMO which is not much.
Looking into rept-racks.any info would be great.
Anyone have any problems with splitting boaphile 421's?
Thanks

Old 08-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
BrianC
Being that they are a one piece cage, this DOES sometimes happen.
Most shipping carries care little to none about packages, no matter how its marked and will toss it around.

Did you call or email Jeff?
Call him, and I'm sure he will work this out with you.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
Focal
Can you post a pic?

Old 08-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #4
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Looking into rept-racks.any info would be great.
I'm going to advise people to not respond to this question in this thread. allreptiles66 has posted an inquiry thread about repti-racks, so there is no need to discuss them here - in a thread about Boaphile Plastics (Jeff Ronne).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!