Inquiry brian fontaine @ morph evolution? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
snakelover2009
brian fontaine @ morph evolution?

just looking for some info on this guy..thinking about buying from him and needing some reassuring from anyone who has done bussiness with him,buying or trades?he seems pretty knowledgeable,but want some feedback.any info would be great.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:01 AM   #2
whimpyguns
i purchased from a brian fontaine, somewhere in california i believe, well over a year ago. i purchased an anerytheristic female boa. the snake was (and still is awesome). communication was top notch....both phone and email. called a couple of times after recieving the animal just to make sure i was satisfied.
top of the line in my book.
mike

Old 08-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
colubridqueen
Thumbs up

yeah i agree..GREAT GUY!!he is very knowledge about reptiles..i have bought most of my colubrid stock from him.after talking to him for a while,i decide to buy from him..i was very satisfied with my purchases.he is very easy going and patient.i have been to his place and he has got some really nice animals..cant wait to see what he has in store for the up coming season.ROCK ON BRIAN!!

Old 08-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #4
koldbloodedkrazy
Thumbs up

I have known Brian Fontaine for a few years now and have purchased many reptiles from him including: high end ball pythons, super dwarf retics and different colubrids. All have been great quality, healthy, and he is very honest and easy to deal with.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #5
slitheryserpents
Talking another good post..

let me start by saying hello everyone im new to this sight.i have purchased and traded several animals from brian..he does have some great animal,not to mention great breeding projects..i have bought several colurids and some ball projects..and not to mention a pair of smokin boas.yes he is easy to deal with and will help in anyway he can.he handles himself very professionaly.well that is just my 2 cents.

Old 08-12-2009, 02:07 AM   #6
morph evolution
Talking

thank you everyone for the post.i try to supply the best in what i believe in.hope all is well with everyone..connie how are the boas doing?did u breed them yet?you can email me at hoggislandheaven@hotmail.com..send me some pics.as far as the up coming year, i have secrect project in the works.i happy to here mike the anery is doing good.once again thank you for the comments.

Old 08-13-2009, 12:08 AM   #7
snakelover2009
well thanks guys for the input, i will highly consider the business with him...i am looking at his ads in another site which i probably cant mention here.thanks again i will give him a ring.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #8
snakelover2009
Thumbs up brian @ morph evolution...great guy

well guys after all the good post i decided to buy from brian.actually we did a trade, i wanted his 09 yellowbelly male,i told him i had a albino king/corn female,he said yes that would be cool..he would have a male.i had sent my wife to his house and they did the trade..and wow he does have some cool animals my wife said.pastel het clowns and some crazy striped females for some projects this year.he gave her all the advice she could use for new projects,she said he was very patient.we are getting into new ball projects,and brian is gonna help us get started.well i am glad i took the advice..a really good guy in my book.thanks brian i will recommend you to a few of my friends

Old 10-09-2009, 10:58 PM   #9
morph evolution
brian fontaine

thanks matt it was my pleasure to help you with what ever i could,if you have any more question,feel free to call me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!