Inquiry Shawn Thomas ( Auburn Reptile Company ) Any Info?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
filenamex5100
Question Shawn Thomas ( Auburn Reptile Company ) Any Info??

i am trying to find some feedback from anyone who has had any dealings with shawn thomas of the auburn reptile company. any information would be very helpful and i thank you in advance for your time. best regards, rowdy kent. metroplex serpent center.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
Robert Bissell
I have known Shawn Thomas for several years, we were partners with Auburn Reptile Co. Although we are no longer partners, we still do alot of business with eachother. I have found him to be a very honest and a good reptile person. No one should hesitate to purchase reptiles from him, I buy reptiles each week and always get good healthy animals.

Robert Bissell
American River Reptiles

Old 03-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
GBU Enterprises
Definitely a good guy!

We have done a lot of business with Shawn and would not hesitate to continue doing business with him. He is a fair and honest businessman.

Old 03-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #4
Steven Loder
Shawn is a great guy and very honest, i get stuff from him weekly and his reptiles without a doubt are healthy and great looking. Will definitely continue to buy from him and would recommend him to anyone

Old 03-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
dprince
Shawn's a great guy, no worries.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #6
Lunar Gecko
Have never had any issues while dealing with him.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #7
wiimaster7
Shawn HMMM i would have to ssay that i have known him for about 11 months buy my feeders from him. he is a great guy and always have a great time talking to him and he is a great help with not only Snakes but also Dragons.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #8
Glenn Bartley
I just bought 15 baby bearded dragons from him earlier this week. Let me say these few things about the deal and about Shawn Thomas: BEWARE

B = Beautiful animals
E = Express shipping via FedEx
W = Wonderful price
A = Attentive communication
R = Readily would do business with him again.
E = Excellent packaging with heat pack

My opinion: If you want a good deal check him out, if you want to take chances go somewhere else. Although I do not buy online all that often, I would readily do business with him again. This guy gets an A+++.

All the best,
Glenn B

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
auburn reptile company